FATMOE

New Pup
Reaction score
Everyone get over it

The bloke is leaving for his family and getting more money aswell
so he just hit 2 birds with one stone

i couldnt care less that his leaving

footy is all business so get used to it
He said it, footy is all business. Who gives a **** about loyalty these days.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I find more tragic than this whole Barba episode is the hatred and vitriol it has provoked in so many "fans".

I can understand being disappointed, even angry, but the way some of you have carried on is alarming. He's a footy player ffs. I'd hate to see how you'd react if him leaving the club actually affected your life.

I have supported the club for around 20 years and its very disappointing to see such a wonderful talent that we developed, leave under the circumstances but I don't hate the guy or wish him ill will, and if you do, you frankly need to take a good hard look at yourself.

Sure he caused the problems that have resulted in him wanting to move interstate to be with his kids but the way most of you act, it's as if he did it on purpose. Have you hateful people ever made a mistake?

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As I've said before and know barba's statement confirms this that the players did not get along with barba anymore..not once has he mention or thanked the players for being there or helping him get through the tough period but thanks the coach and ex boss..on ur bike u little prick as one player Said lol...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i reckon the title is meant literally

like maybe pritchard or someone else was going to kill barba but hasler and greenberg calmed him down

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What I find more tragic than this whole Barba episode is the hatred and vitriol it has provoked in so many "fans".

I can understand being disappointed, even angry, but the way some of you have carried on is alarming. He's a footy player ffs. I'd hate to see how you'd react if him leaving the club actually affected your life.

I have supported the club for around 20 years and its very disappointing to see such a wonderful talent that we developed, leave under the circumstances but I don't hate the guy or wish him ill will, and if you do, you frankly need to take a good hard look at yourself.

Sure he caused the problems that have resulted in him wanting to move interstate to be with his kids but the way most of you act, it's as if he did it on purpose. Have you hateful people ever made a mistake?
Is that you Orr?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If u bloody loved ur family u wouldnt have treated like shit in the first place!! The worse part is that his still bullshitting up until now!! Just say u wanna get out of Sydney cause u cant handle its pressure u loser!! Weak!

Oh and ROD, I agree with ya now.... Now thats most of it is officially out on the table regardless on whether he is our best fullback or not i personally Dont know if i can cheer the guy on. Unless he be's a man about things and admits his a fcuk-up and apologises for everything to the fans and his teammates.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
btw i reckon the title is meant literally

like maybe pritchard or someone else was going to kill barba but hasler and greenberg calmed him down
Well considering Pritchard and Barba have an Instagram video singing a goodbye duet, it is safe to say that Pritchard must have cooled his homicidal intentions rather dramatically.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well considering Pritchard and Barba have an Instagram video singing a goodbye duet, it is safe to say that Pritchard must have cooled his homicidal intentions rather dramatically.
yeah like i said hasler and greenberg cooled him down

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
BEN Barba says he will leave the Bulldogs with a heavy heart and credits coach Des Hasler and former CEO Todd Greenberg for "saving my life".
Now let me think... who was it that said "Talk is cheap"?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Good article. States that the players have had their chance to bring things up with him and didn't and he says that if she moved to a non RL state he still woud have gone. Brings a bit more clarity to the situation.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

people hate when they are lied to, when they feel betrayed and when they are treated like rubbish by the very person whose wages they have been paying for his entire playing career.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Considering at least two of the players can't wait till he ****s offf, no one will be sorry he's gone. Teammates are just about fed up with him.

This is just a fluff feelgood article.

Status
Not open for further replies.