2 interesting stats from last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
hodko ran 1 metre the whole game so.. i know some halfbacks have no running game, but 1 metre is pretty interesting. He literally dosent make a single step with the ball?
Ran 1m, set up 3 tries.
Well he's a bloody brilliant player then.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
lost the penalty count 10-6
only had 39% of possession

AND STILL WON!

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Similar to Corey Payne last year.

One game earlier this year Browne got 3 minutes.

Reynolds was peeling oranges for 80min for Origin 1.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodko was mom in my opinion.his last tackle options and organisation have really given the side direction.hes getting better with every game.
As for a 8 min spell I don't agree.i would put brown of the bench and us him properly .why?hes big and mobile and gives us another 112kg prop on the bench.i think if you have the cattle then there should be 2 props min on the bench...

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know the tackled in opp 20 stat? Seemed Manly were camped in our 20 a fair bit!!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know the tackled in opp 20 stat? Seemed Manly were camped in our 20 a fair bit!!
I've been trying to find out too. It would be very lopsided. Seems everytime we got in there 20, we scored

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Halatau was a liability defending in the outside backs when Mitch Brown went off with his face split against the Cowboys. Two quick tries leaked, if you recall.
Maybe the first try down that side... But, u can't blame him for the second... T-Rex actually slipped, hence the hole was created for the cowboy runner to go through...

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Halatau was a liability defending in the outside backs when Mitch Brown went off with his face split against the Cowboys. Two quick tries leaked, if you recall.
Read the post above.

Anyway, what are you suggesting? Klemmer would have been a better defender in that situation? Its either that or you reshuffle your team to cover for an injury to a back, which would hamper us in a attack and potentially cause further miscommunications in defence in the positions that were reshuffled.

Status
Not open for further replies.