Bulldogs appoint new CEO - Raelene Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She looks like the vicar of dibley
One of the boys at work said to me she looks like Mitch Newton. At first I laughed politely, then I put images of them side by side. :shocked:

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Raelene Castle was chosen by a recruitment firm and todd Greenberg, from a host of other candidates , its not as if she was just pulled in from the streets and said here take over, she is a very skilled business smart person going by some media reports today, so Raelene welco0me to the bulldogs

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Reading the Bulldogs email, it appears her father captained the Kiwis, so I am assuming she has along background following league.

AND was born in the Riverina :grinning:
and apparently her dad coached the mortimers as kids in wagga.

welcome aboard raelene.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
All that matters is that she can do a good job like Todd Greenberg..

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
and apparently her dad coached the mortimers as kids in wagga.

welcome aboard raelene.
Wow some of our club legends coached by her dad!

I think she will enjoy the top job at the Dogs, having Des as a coach and someone to work with will be a great, and the Kiwi connection our club has aswell with players and fans must be nice for a fellow Kiwi!

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the boys at work said to me she looks like Mitch Newton. At first I laughed politely, then I put images of them side by side. :shocked:
Mitch Newton was a GREAT bloke. I knew him well.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dubious appointment. Massive change in environment, hope she's up to it. Good luck to her.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know it doesn't effect her job but she looks like a tranny, or Bert Newton wearing a wig and lipstick lol

B

bulldogs_fan_69

Dubious appointment. Massive change in environment, hope she's up to it. Good luck to her.
Well said. Still can't help feeling that there was probably somebody out there better suited to the position.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with gender. She has ZERO RL management, not even a bit of RU under her belt.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Greenberg was our ops manager before he was the gm for anz stadium

benjo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Raelene Is it true we did a straight swap for you and Tony Williams will go to Kiwi netball?? He should go well ....it looks as though he has been playing netball for the first ten rounds of the season already and looks like a big girl when he is on the field.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
You know, she has a rather easy task ahead. Toddy has resigned our players, made us very stable with excellent sponsorship, has our club making big figures in income, and has set up and an excellent training facility in belmore along with excellent trainers and has hasler on a good contract.

Basically the only task our new ceo has is help be part of the process, to win us a premiership..

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Is it just me or did anyone else notice our head coach was not present at the press conf? Why would he not be there? hmmmmmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.