Kris Keating - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Storm will probably use Brett Finch in the halves next year, Keating might find a home at the Tigers or Eels, I don't know why youse are discussing him, hope Hodko stays fit.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The real test for Widdop will be when he plays at the Dragons.

It's easy to think he's the better playing right now.

Personally I think Widdop is a ball hog who stops more tries than he creates.
Do you reckon Widdop is better suited to being a fullback, I know he has played a few if not all his games at international level being a fullback and has gone well.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you reckon Widdop is better suited to being a fullback, I know he has played a few if not all his games at international level being a fullback and has gone well.
Definitely better as a Fullback.

But for obvious reasons that's not possible for him at the Storm and probably won't be at the Dragons now either with Dugan being there.

Although with Dugan's name being thrown up in the latest night club scandal and only signing with the Dragons for one year... anything's possible.

Doggies_4_Ever

Waterboy
Reaction score
Gotta feel sorry for KK, great support player just not a very good 7, and out of form as a 6. With reynolds and romelo we don't need him. If he wants to get back into FG, he should go back to the eels

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gotta feel sorry for KK, great support player just not a very good 7, and out of form as a 6. With reynolds and romelo we don't need him. If he wants to get back into FG, he should go back to the eels
Lol, I think KK is smart enough not to go back to that shit hole.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The Storm will probably use Brett Finch in the halves next year, Keating might find a home at the Tigers or Eels, I don't know why youse are discussing him, hope Hodko stays fit.

Lol Finch.

He must be about 86 years old now?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Eeels looking to offload Sandow.. could Keating be ready for a return to Parra alongside .. Norman?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Eeels looking to offload Sandow.. could Keating be ready for a return to Parra alongside .. Norman?
Keating would go a whole lot better with Parra than Sandow is. He seems like a nice guy so I hope something happens for him.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Matt Keating can only pass in one direction.

What a great number 9. Not even comparable to Kris.

Status
Not open for further replies.