BULLDOGS v Dragons, Match Thread + Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
kimmorely worst player on the field followed by roberts and warburton

P

PTE HOLLAND

My team for next week based on last 2 weeks

Patten
Turner
Morris
????
Goodwin
Barba
Kimmorley
Hannant
Ennis
Hickey
Gordon
Ryan (only coz they'll NEVER bench him)
Stagg

Roberts
Armit (Hodgo out so new forward needed)
Green
Warburton (begrudgingly on tonight's effort)

Halitau and Payne being injured REALLY being felt.

Moore needs to make changes or else. This is a real challenge for him now, lets see how he responds.
Paea for that derro gary

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Warburton better not be playing first grade next week. He's supposed to be a tackling machine. In the words of eddie murphy: what have you done for me lately

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paea hits it hard
yes i beg your pardon he does, i was just thinking about it after i wrote that, but the rest even hannant seem to stand flat. we need explosive forwards who play like men possessed but who do we have in the lower grades? anyone?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Worst thing about tonight: Wayne Bennett smiling. The bloke looks like he should have died years ago.

Best thing: Hickey's beard

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes those the have again been average, however we are not leaking point thru those positions it is thru Idris's poor defence we are leaking points. As I was typing this again Idris is going in when he needs to slide out. He is putting Turner into no win situations where he's facing 2 on 1.
Uh ye and he's also one of the only players to make any metres at all...the rest of our forwards have been soft as and our attack has done nothing at all...Drop Warburton/Ryan and shove Idris there and put another god damn centre..

Atleast Idris can attack, f*ck oath the other 3 cant attack nor can they defend.

Turner isn't much better either, even without the Idris **** ups he's just as bad as El Masri was towards the twilight of his career. The only reason we dont leak points through the middle areas is simply because the bulk of our players are there, Warburton and Ryan are just as bad as Idris when they piggyback the Dragons straight out of their half, we wouldn't have been in that f*cking position if it wasn't for their inability to play.

roberts_6_leb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wtf are the doggiez halves doin, where are their chances and support, where is their creativity, where is the spark, the only player today who showed something that looks like winning the premiership, is barba, everyone else was like schoolboys

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we are playing 1980s style football..... one out and then the backs...in these times the whole 13 are fast agile athletes who can make breaks, pop miracle balls etc....except ours we have 4 or 5 and thats it and the best one sits on the bench.

gallopsgottago

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think i want my membership money back , that was a disgrace .I waited 12 months for that game ,the team must have known how much it meant to us fans . Feel sorry for the faithful who made the trek to Wollongong , probably now copping it hard from the dragon idiots . They put in more effort in getting there to support the bulldogs players than the bulldogs themselves did .

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
I made a thread about this the other week and got blasted for it..

Idris can do no wrong it seems.
I am one of the few that totally agrees with you sadly most people have thier head planted well up his arse. Notice how when they showed all thier tries that Idris was always involved with poor defence.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wtf are the doggiez halves doin, where are their chances and support, where is their creativity, where is the spark, the only player today who showed something that looks like winning the premiership, is barba, everyone else was like schoolboys

You have finally seen the light. Our No.6 isnt all that. Is he?

66srsen66

\m/ \m/
Reaction score
I think i want my membership money back , that was a disgrace .I waited 12 months for that game ,the team must have known how much it meant to us fans . Feel sorry for the faithful who made the trek to Wollongong , probably now copping it hard from the dragon idiots . They put in more effort in getting there to support the bulldogs players than the bulldogs themselves did .
This is the bottom line isn't it. The fans.

Forking out cash for membership for a team who just dont seem to give a crap. It kinda makes it hurt a bit more

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And I dont understand why the bagging of Idris. Yeh his defense is shocking. He drops the ball a lot. Runs the wrong angle. But he does have dreadlocks.

Seriously he is a kid still learning the game.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes i beg your pardon he does, i was just thinking about it after i wrote that, but the rest even hannant seem to stand flat. We need explosive forwards who play like men possessed but who do we have in the lower grades? Anyone?
hannant isn't playing with his heart this week or last week!

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
pretty fcking embrassing for the people who came with PAYBACK TIME sign hahahahaha

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am one of the few that totally agrees with you sadly most people have thier head planted well up his arse. Notice how when they showed all thier tries that Idris was always involved with poor defence.
First one was Kimmorley making an incredibly bad read, Idris took the person he was supposed to, we were also short in numbers..

Second one Hickey was an absolute tool and didn't even try,

Third one Patten got out run and smashed by a prop, Idris wasn't even involved in that

Fourth one 3-4 of our players couldn't hold out Emmett, Idris might've been involved but he wasn't the reason we let that one in.

Last one was all Idris failing (Which is typical because he can't play 80 minutes straight)...

So no 1/4, other players have been just as terrible, stop pinning sh!t on him because others favour him, look at the real sh!t players of tonight, Idris was bad but he wasn't the worse of the bad bunch, if anyone deserves to be dropped, he wouldn't be the first to go, he'll be in line after Kimmorley, Warburton and Ryan...

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
waiting all year for the efforts we've seen in the last two games is like being a kid busting to open their christmas present and when christmas finally comes and you open your present and the only thing in there is a big turrd then ya dad gives ya a smack in the mouth and tells ya your adopted

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Uh ye and he's also one of the only players to make any metres at all...the rest of our forwards have been soft as and our attack has done nothing at all...Drop Warburton/Ryan and shove Idris there and put another god damn centre..

Atleast Idris can attack, f*ck oath the other 3 cant attack nor can they defend.

Turner isn't much better either, even without the Idris **** ups he's just as bad as El Masri was towards the twilight of his career. The only reason we dont leak points through the middle areas is simply because the bulk of our players are there, Warburton and Ryan are just as bad as Idris when they piggyback the Dragons straight out of their half, we wouldn't have been in that f*cking position if it wasn't for their inability to play.
You must be living in lala land, Where was Idris's attack tonight? Do you know anything about playing in the outside backs. Turner is reliant on his centre to mark his opposing player this way the winger can cover his opposing player. What Idris does is tackles the play 3 in rather than leaving this player for the guys inside him. This always leave Turner in a 2-1. Of course he is going to look worse cause of that situation. Take off the fanboy glasses and look at what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.