Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do not miss him.

Anyone who ever actually bothered to read any of his essays will know they almost purely consisted of garbage.
lies

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
He could be right, I never actually bothered to read them

I would scroll straight down to the next post which quoted the essay and stirred him up haha... Then scroll down some more to see an even larger essay hahaha oh brtain

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He could be right, I never actually bothered to read them

I would scroll straight down to the next post which quoted the essay and stirred him up haha... Then scroll down some more to see an even larger essay hahaha oh brtain
I read one of them... but that taught me to never do it again...

I used to speed read through them and eventually find the line that has relevance.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I rated Perrett massively and he was great last season but he's become worse than Eric Grothe jnr with his defensive reads and has to go because he's a liability at the moment and its a try or nearly a try every time teams go down the left whether it's kicking in behind or drawing and passing.

The team needs to be shaken up and one of those moves should be moving Inu to the wing for Perrett with Lafai to centre. I'd even move the so called T-Rex to the wing. There he doesn't hurt as much in defence and he'd offer something coming out of our own half as opposed to getting smashed by halfbacks for 3 metre runs. Manly won a comp with him as a winger so I don't see why it couldn't be done again. Forget how much he earns. If he wants a FG spot then he should be happy with a wing spot. If not, dump him to reserve grade.

I know Des won't change a thing but a shakeup is needed because at the moment, no one has been made accountable for this poor form and everyone knows they're safe.
Not as long as they use to be...

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Btrain lost most of the retards here when he used words containing more than two syllables and didn't use faggy abbreviations. Team Btrain 4 lyf

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Btrain's essays are so big, that the US government are using them in bombing raids over Syria.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Btrain's essays are so big, that his wrist muscles are now bigger than his biceps.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Btrain's essays are so big, that black guys are attracted to them.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Btrain's essays are so big, that they will be playing the villain in the new Avengers movie.

All the Avengers die.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Btrain's essays are so big, that you can see them from space. Hence why we haven't been attacked by aliens yet.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Btrain's essays are so big, that it's now legal in the U.S. to marry one.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Btrain's essays are so big, that he has been called in to train CIA interrogators in torture his methods.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor Btrain lol, didn't think this thread would actually make him lose his shit.

Btrains essays are so big, blue whales roll them up and use them as tampons

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btrain essays are so big that even the Rodzilla penis is impressed with them

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Btrain's essays are so big, that a group of sheep in NZ are suing him because nobody counts them anymore.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Btrain's essays are so big, that it costs him $5,976.50 to send a letter in the mail.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Btrainben's essays are so big Moe Google's "your mama's so big" jokes and replaces "your mama" with "Btrainben".

Status
Not open for further replies.