Most Stubborn Person You Know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta be my aunty. She's also a 'devil's advocate' where she'll argue just for the sake of arguing which is VERY annoying.

The whole world will say the sky is blue, but she'll say it's green and stick to it. If God Himself says it's blue to her face, she'll stick to her guns and argue it.

She's actually my uncle's wife.

X

XxFoVoSxX

im pretty stubborn... but my ex gf is stubborn too and we sort of clash atm :p
haha but if i feel like arguing cause im bored... ill argue till the other person just gets sick of it and stops arguing..

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
My sister. She will never admit to being wrong, even when you prove how wrong she is.

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
Gotta be my aunty. She's also a 'devil's advocate' where she'll argue just for the sake of arguing which is VERY annoying.

The whole world will say the sky is blue, but she'll say it's green and stick to it. If God Himself says it's blue to her face, she'll stick to her guns and argue it.

She's actually my uncle's wife.
LMAO...yeah that would definitely make her your Aunty...:D

Aside from myself....my wife would be the most stubborn person I know.
But when my Dad was alive there was no contest....He was [without a doubt]

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mother. DEFINATELY. Even if i prove something right she will fight that she saw it somewhere or heard it or my book must be wrong lol

I have got it from her aswell, but atleast i have the ability to change a viewpoint if given another side or a reasoning

M

mofo sixx

everyone is stubborn given the right or wrong circumstances

look @ the fued btwn myself & kurry on here the other day

we were both as stubborn as all hell :p

Status
Not open for further replies.