my dead ex gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
if anyone hear's or heard of a suicide in five dock on saturday night/sunday morning then it was probably her. I'm in disbelief.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
FMD Sorry to hear mate

Condolences to her family and yourself champ

M

Mr Miyagi

Sad man, always something going on in their heads that we cant explain

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
if anyone hear's or heard of a suicide in five dock on saturday night/sunday morning then it was probably her. I'm in disbelief.
I haven't heard or read anything....what do you mean 'it was probably her'?

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
I'm really, really sorry. I don't know what else to say.
I completely understand because i wouldnt know what to say either. You have to experience it to know what to say.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
I haven't heard or read anything....what do you mean 'it was probably her'?
probably her meaning just in some weird coincidence someone else did it as well in fivedock on saturday night

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
I completely understand because i wouldnt know what to say either. You have to experience it to know what to say.
Any death is difficult, but even more so when it's sudden. I lost my dad suddenly a few years back and it was the toughest thing I've had to go through. The only thing I know, is that my family and close friends were there for me and that's how I got through it.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
Any death is difficult, but even more so when it's sudden. I lost my dad suddenly a few years back and it was the toughest thing I've had to go through. The only thing I know, is that my family and close friends were there for me and that's how I got through it.
sorry to hear that matey, i bet even though years have passed you still think of him and miss him. As long as he is in your heart & mind he isn't really dead. He is just having a long rest.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
sorry to hear that matey, i bet even though years have passed you still think of him and miss him. As long as he is in your heart & mind he isn't really dead. He is just having a long rest.
Thanks. I guess what I'm trying to say is that when this does eventually hit you, having family and good friends around will help a lot.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
Thanks. I guess what I'm trying to say is that when this does eventually hit you, having family and good friends around will help a lot.
Hehe mate you know what the wogs are like. We could hate each other guts but when something bad happens we all get together and are there for each other.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Damn man... sorry to hear that. Comiserations to you, and her family...

Status
Not open for further replies.