Man United Super thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Al.Bundy

One of the greatest managers of all time. Pathetic is a word you do not associate with SAF. Perhaps the fat controller is more fitting of that name. SAF would wear the **** tag though - and god bless him.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you going to defend your managers comments? Or do you agree that he's talking out of his ar5e...again?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nice to beat the scum again. What was Ronaldo thinking.
Yeah, its been a while since you had beaten us, must be good to get that monkey off your back. :D

And Ronaldo was probably thinking about the vast quantities of c**k he was going to consume later that night.

A

Al.Bundy

Are you going to defend your managers comments? Or do you agree that he's talking out of his ar5e...again?
What is there to defend?

SAF would have asked cron what it was all about and given his comments accordingly.

"He tried to stop the ball from hitting his face," Ferguson said.

"He thought he had heard a whistle, he got a little push as well and it is not as if he punched the ball. The crowd played a part and he got sent off."

Considering what Rodzilla posted earlier (which i'll quote) there could be a shade of truth to the above. Deserves the send off though.

he probably thought the play was called up for the contact or the city player on the ground

thats what he gesticulated to the referee

A

Al.Bundy

Yeah, its been a while since you had beaten us, must be good to get that monkey off your back. :D

And Ronaldo was probably thinking about the vast quantities of c**k he was going to consume later that night.
Did you and Xeno organise a party? :p

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. You've almost done as well at defending him as he did defending C.Ronaldo.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no, did you send it to my voda, optus or telstra numba?
Haha, all 3 dude.

Don't worry, the queens that Ronaldo hangs out with are way too pretty and up themselves for us anyway.....

A

Al.Bundy

Nice. You've almost done as well at defending him as he did defending C.Ronaldo.
Well, what else do you want? I am not making anything up, am I?

We get it. It's cool to hate Man United. This isn't a new thing mate!

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaha

That coming from someone who had panic attacks when Liverpool were awarded a dodgy penalty against Atletico Madrid.

It's got nothing to do with hating your lot. Has it? Couldn't your manager just say "He did a stupid thing, and paid the price." It's not difficult.

A

Al.Bundy

Hahahaha

That coming from someone who had panic attacks when Liverpool were awarded a dodgy penalty against Atletico Madrid.

It's got nothing to do with hating your lot. Has it? Couldn't your manager just say "He did a stupid thing, and paid the price." It's not difficult.
Yet you are in here b*tching and moaning. Big deal if I thought Gerrard dived. Big deal if I thought it was worthy of discussion.

Is it Allah who forbids discussion or is it you?

All you are is a troll. You are looking to spark up an argument so you can come in and call any United supporter a "Johnny come lately football fan". All to stroke your ego and to claim that back in your day Liverpool won titles.

To answer your question though. SIR Alex Ferguson had every right to answer the question in the manner that he did. Let me ask you a question. Was any part of his comments a lie?

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet you are in here b*tching and moaning. Big deal if I thought Gerrard dived. Big deal if I thought it was worthy of discussion.

Is it Allah who forbids discussion or is it you?

All you are is a troll. You are looking to spark up an argument so you can come in and call any United supporter a "Johnny come lately football fan". All to stroke your ego and to claim that back in your day Liverpool won titles.

To answer your question though. SIR Alex Ferguson had every right to answer the question in the manner that he did. Let me ask you a question. Was any part of his comments a lie?
:D

You're funny.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't take his bait, Mr. Bundy. Ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.