Recent content by zapdog

1. zapdog

Watching The Game Tonight

The game is being streamed live here: http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=43555&part=sports
  2. zapdog

Bulldogs website?

Is anyone else finding the Official site extremely slow? or is it just me?
  3. zapdog

PAX and Ticket Updates

Well that is excellent!!!:D
  4. zapdog

PAX and Ticket Updates

We have purchased 100 tickets between my family and friends in one section (Aisle 107). The split is about 75/25 Eels/Dogs fans. Im not looking forward to sitting with all those eels fans but what can you do when they are related!!?
  5. zapdog

What if Willie Mason got caught with Drugs?

If mason was caught doing drugs after he retired Gallop would fine the Dogs $500,000 and deduct 4 competition points
  6. zapdog

18 Jersey Avatars

Thanks mate...they look awesome!
  7. zapdog

18 Jersey Avatars

Can I have ZAP? Thats my username on the 'dogs website but it was taken here!!!!
  8. zapdog

Leon Bott A Dog?

My uncle saw Leon Bott, his father, his manager and Steve Folkes having lunch in Casula (Bott lives out that way) a few weeks back.. My uncle knows Botts old man and he reckons that we are on the verge of signing him for next year..but who really knows..
  9. zapdog

Bulldogs Headshots.

*scratches head* im not sure what i said was all that knowledgable??? I was merely asking a question because i thought omeally's picture was not there. Infact im quite the opposite, I dont post that often becauses im NOT that knowledgable.
  10. zapdog

Bulldogs Headshots.

Im no bandwagoner..I just dont post that often..
  11. zapdog

Bulldogs Headshots.

Thanks...I didnt recognise him with hair (or im just going blind).
  12. zapdog

Bulldogs Headshots.

Where's Shreks picture??????
  13. zapdog

Holdsworth Extends His Stay With The Bulldogs

lol...VERY quick response. But it only answered one of my questions (although it was the important one).. any idea how much the contract is worth??
  14. zapdog

lol...VERY quick response. But it only answered one of my questions (although it was the important one).. any idea how much the contract is worth??
  15. zapdog

Well that answered my question