Recent content by zac hollywood

1. Z

News Bulldog could spend season on sidelines in fresh headache for Barrett

I know Trent Barrett has met recently with Logen Dillon from the Tigers about coming back to the dogs, hopefully it happens kid has exceptional pace and is a try scorer, he was seen at Belmore few weeks back so hopefully we get him back from tigers
  2. Z

News The forgotten players: Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

Jack anslow- he is actually mick ennis’s father in law. Sean Skelton came from Nowra, glen frendo , Bankstown sports junior, Jeremy moors, east hills bulldogs junior.
  3. Z

Opinion Averillo??

He hasn’t been able to tackle well since he was a young kid at sports before he went to moorebank. What he does is either rush up and take nobody or he used to go for intercepts all the time, because he can’t hold his space and when you can’t tackle as a young kid it’s very hard to get out of...
  4. Z

Official Laundy Hotels announced as Major Sponsor of the Bulldogs

Good to see arthur back in the fold, when robbo coached 21’s to our grand final win, Arthur was was in the sheds at every game( that team had Barry ward, pat more, Sean Skelton , relf etc....), he was very close to bullfrog and the players loved him. Friday nights at the willows, robbo, baa...
  5. Z

No Source Matt Burton

I think it had a lot to do with warren McDonald, I was told talau and Dillon didn’t want to go but McDonald didn’t rate them and offered Dillon 6000, talau not much more and didn’t rate averillo either but after talau and Dillon left mark Hughes stepped in and kept averillo and warren McDonald...
  6. Z

No Source Matt Burton

His former Moore bank coach told me he played nrl trial against panthers at the start of year at fullback but fractured his jaw not sure how bad it was but he also told me he will be back with us next year.
  7. Z

No Source Matt Burton

Thanks mate, I really just call it as I see it, sometimes way of the mark with player asessments, i used to go and watch our junior reps, over the past 20 or so years, you get to know what your watching after a while, but I see a lot of our juniors as I go down to Hammondville oval as I’m just...
  8. Z

Hit list 2021

Hooker: josh cook, gun kid from south Sydney has speed, can hold the A defender on both his right and left side and is very Toey in his own right. Defensively sound.will have to wait his time if he stays behind cook at Souths.... ..centre:Mathew Timoko: peter mulholland found him and will...
  9. Z

No Source Matt Burton

Burton is very talented, a a young half who has time and runs the football. A few years ago we played the panthers in an sg ball grand final ,clearly there best players were burton, Stephen Crichton, Charlie Staines and spencer Lenin. We should have won our best players were jake averillo, tommy...
  10. Z

Opinion Thoughts on Averillo

My personal opinion is he should be in the halves with Foran. I persnonaaly think he is a better half than wakeham and is much quicker and a better kicker in general play and goal kicker. Wakeham is better defensively. I wouldn’t use jake as the 2 man in defence, isolated too much and will miss...
  11. Z

Opinion Thoughts on Averillo

What your seeing with jake is a kid who understands space in attack. look at our fullback and halves atm. Zelezniak , this guy is a dumb footballer, he thinks he is a tough guy trying to run over blokes all the time and he cant pass the football, also he has proved he is iffy under the high...
  12. Z

Jake Averillo

The kid understands spacing and where to get to on what tackle in attack, he’s a natural half. If you watch Lewis he doesn’t understand this, he’s all effort but you can see he has had poor coaching on his way through to nrl, and that’s why he’s so limited in attack, Averillo understands the...
  13. Z

Tolman

I agree about strong halves but we don’t have that, we have a kid who judging by last night in attack was purposely given the minority of ball and the guy who got majority of ball can’t attack, he is dead set there to kick bombs, and both would be worried about there own positions in the side...
  14. Z

Tolman

Has been a real trier as a player and defensively sound, but if dean pay isn’t screaming into his face at half time about getting out of the the play from tackle 3 onwards then pay really has no idea. Lewis nickname should be bomber , modern day Johnny peard we must just be picking him to put up...