Recent content by Xander

1. Xander

News Jimmy Brings:DOGS CHASE THE SUPERCOACH

I'm not thrilled that Barrett leads the way to be the next coach but it is the assistant coaching staff that make all of the difference. Kimmorley said on Triple M yesterday that he would say no to a head coach role but would be keen to assist with halves coaching. Ennis should be offered a...
  2. Xander

News Campo’s Corner preview: Bulldogs

That's actually a really concise, on-point article and I agree with everything. DWZ is currently my favourite Doggies player and he's only been at the club for 5 minutes. I love the guy and I love his attitude, both on and off the field. The club should be built around characters like him...
  3. Xander

Official Pump up video

Is the Braveheart dude in The Kennel forum? That guy is an absolute legend. I'll never forget the day I was sitting on the train to go to the grand final and he barges into the carriage and gives the most rousing full-blooded pep talk you'll ever hear. Whole train was cheering.
  4. Xander

Opinion Belmore stadium upgrade and proud history

Pretty sure Belmore is in a safe Labor seat, right? Hence you won't be finding any pork barrel handouts from the Libs.
  5. Xander

SBW, halfback and 2 explosive backs

Hey mate good post. Don't agree with SBW as I don't think he's got that 'Bulldogs DNA' that has been brought up here a few times. I know when he walked out it was a long time ago but he went to the Roosters FFS. He'd only be back at Belmore if he was offered good money - not because he would...
  6. Xander

Mad Monday or Not?

The Daily Terrorgraph has already set up some long range cameras and audio recording devices at 5km to see if the boys say the F word or fall off a chair.
  7. Xander

News Issac Luke set to leave the warriors

As if Josh McGuire doesn't have the most punchable head. Or Cameron Smith..
  8. Xander

Nudie Run 2019

LMFAO I just watched this - too funny ha ha
  9. Xander

I'm sorry everyone

Fuck that's a long walk back from ANZ lol
  10. Xander

I'm sorry everyone

Poor Cirsei. She should never have tipped the Dogs and fucked up their tilt at the top 8.
  11. Xander

I'm sorry everyone

12. Xander

Nudie Run 2019

No wonder Tolman is putting his hand up to take the ball every time it's a 4th or 5th tackle in the opponent's 20m. He wants a try so he can keep his gear on.
  13. Xander

Will chambers

I can cop DCE, he used to be worse but has got better over time in my opinion. Dickheads in the NRL - top 10: 1. Will Chambers 2. Josh McGuire 3. George Burgess 4. Dylan Walker 5. Joseph Leilua 6. Cameron Smith 7. Nathan Brown 8. Matt Lodge 9. Mitchell Moses 10. Andrew Fifita Feedback welcome.
  14. Xander

I'm sorry everyone

'Walk of shame' means different things in different circles. Whatever the punishment, I deserve it for making our team lose :(
  15. Xander

I'm sorry everyone

Even when getting the Bulldogs games wrong I was getting 5-7 correct each week. By the time Dogs vs Cowboys rolled along I was equal first on 121 points. Old mate tipped the Cowboys and I changed my tip last minute to the Dogs and now I'm coming second. FML