Recent content by tzy

1. tzy

Fan rivalry a beat up

Lets not mince words here people, the media is not here to inform but to shift units! Its a shame but we the the supporters of the mighty Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs cannot be disheartened by this clap-trap. Its become very vogue in sports media circles to drag the strong proud name of our...
  2. tzy

Bulldogs put bite on for Belmore bid

Its times like these that i wish i wasnt a skeptic, that said pollies are slimey bastards and will string along anything that will warrant a vote. The state government is bankrupt the last thing there going to sink money into is a stadium for a code (the greatest) thats nolonger commercially...
  3. tzy

Rabbitohs sign Kane Cleal for 2 years

Shame to see him go great club player, the kind of stuff that is the glue of teams. Most would agree that he lacked the skill we expect from classy front rowers but more than made up for it with heart and passion, always looked like he wanted to be on the park (more than could be said for some...
  4. tzy

Lesser of Three Evils. (EPL Teams)

How about i dont vote in contempt for the only teams that most people who know nothing about the epl go for. Damn the bandwagoneers!
  5. tzy

Tottenham Joke

Go the spurs!!!! I woulnt be surprised if most people putting crap on them in this country are part of what i call the four team band wagon (man u, arsnel, liverpool and those naf bastards south of the river)! That said weve had a poor record for a proud london team for far too long!
  6. tzy

Sharks vs Storm

i've always loathed manly, but they're the only ones who can beat those dirty dirty ****ers. beavers cool, i reackon dessies a stoner, and they're the best team to watch, those dirty dirty ****ers are so boring grind girnd grind boring
  7. tzy

Who should be Newcastle's new manager?

i hope some idiot foreigner who has no idea what he's gettin himself into. trys to play continental football, brings in soft foreigners, the fans turns into their racist selves and it all starts again
  8. tzy

Sharks vs Storm

cronulla just dont no what to do with the ball
  9. tzy

not sure where he's been, but he ruined leeds, i thought he was at villa and did nutin why the hell they'd want him, and my dads irish (im mountains dogs btw and i also posted the other msg, just at tzys) he says a good player but ****e manager.
  10. tzy

Sharks vs Storm

sharks cant score points quick enough that'l probably be that
  11. tzy

Sharks vs Storm

archer is a joke
  12. tzy

yeah but keegan was there and he's god, so the hope was there. first two games they drew with Man u and beat someone, then keegan goes, thats insane. But great entertainment for all us people who think Newcastle are a joke.
  13. tzy

The Hull City Super Thread

Go hull, love to see the gunners go down!
  14. tzy

Smith guilty of grapple tackle, out for season

Someone get the glasses ill pop the Moet.
  15. tzy

Smith guilty of grapple tackle, out for season

Serves the dirty grub right, now lets hope they actually start cracking down on that crap.