Recent content by tReLLoS

1. T

Puppy fat or a saggy Dog's story

its pretty obvious for all the idiots out there. to me he never put on weight he clearly must hav been fat as a kid and cut the kilos leaving him wit ugly excess skin its wat happens wen fat ppl lose weight all the skin stays and fat goes....got a mate who used to be a ball and lost it all now...
  2. T

NYC Bulldogs v Cronulla – Rd 4

how does reynolds go ???
  3. T

Vote for SBW as best player in NRL

inglis is best...
  4. T

Team named to face Raiders

**** side...season is over if we dont win this.
  5. T

How did this try miss out on the Top 100?

did utes game winning try against the rorters make it
  6. T

Sharkie fans are Kidding?

maybe bird woulda kneed him in the head the dirty ****
  7. T

09 side

1. Patten 2. Morris 3. Millard 4. Winitana 5. Utai 6. Roberts 7. Kimmorley 8. Hickey 9. Hughes 10.Cleal 11.Williams 12.Ryan 13.Maitua 14.groom 15.koups 16.te maari 17.tsouolos 19.leano
  8. T

Groom's Debut

great enthusiasm he got involved hard in defense which is wat i liked and made me think he had a good game although i agree his attack was lacklustre he is good on the ball agile like roberts...he would make a great hooker just needs to improve his passing..
  9. T

The brawl of the season!

i cant see this is it on youtube or anything
  10. T

Fight Night

30 mins in some little lebos will start a fight in the crowd...
  11. T

Win Or Loose

why do so many idiots spell lose loose half wits
  12. T

Craig Trindall - A Bulldog

get pritchard...
  13. T

Mason and SBW....

if mason does run it straight which i think he will cos he wants to run ova the dogs he will get smashd by a sbw shoulder i am lookin forward 2 him takin it up at sbw to see him on his ass and i reckon we should have this game in the bag roberts is lookin better every week with some good passes...
  14. T

Tonga keen to reunite with Thurston

lol u dik kimlo it was 2 mil for 4 yrs get over urself n ur great coach ****...u salary cap cheats..
  15. T

Tonga keen to reunite with Thurston

get him out the amount of times i seen this **** bomb ****in tries from not passing is more than these dopes are goin to pay him good riddance