Recent content by Thehighballl

1. Thehighballl

Round 20 - Dogs vs Broncos - Team List and Discussion Thread

These losers cant wait for Mad Monday.
  2. Thehighballl

Josh Reynolds

Foran will be a flop, it's not the same guy from Manly. He has mental issues and is injury prone, I bet he tears his ACL last game of the year.
  3. Thehighballl

Graham wary of Woods threat

Get rid of Kasiano, he is a mistake waiting to happen. He has zero discipline with fast food and smokes cigarettes. Ship him.
  4. Thehighballl

Perspective: We're not out of the woods yet

No one complains and crucifies players then our own fans. Calling eastwood a fat fuck, calling reynolds are dumbcun#$ our 'fans' take it very personal and attack players personally.
  5. Thehighballl

Not happy at all. a loss would of had des fired. You are mortgaging the future on that brisbane win that means fuck all. A loss would of had the wheels in motion..now they have false confidence. Yeah, great we won. LOL who cares.
  6. Thehighballl

Team is still no good, brisbane played terribly, it would of been best if the dogs lost changes would of been made. Enjoy Mediocrity guys.
  7. Thehighballl

We Have Lost The Mongrel

And making the team attend Mardi Gras.
  8. Thehighballl

Club Leadership

I expected this team to be dog shit. No Frank the tank No Rona. Still have Reynolds..this guy is not a winner. same f#$k boys in Josh and Brett Morris who find a way to blow a knee out each season and make sure they are ready for Origin. Klemmer is garbage. do not show up to games, buy...
  9. Thehighballl

Club Statement

Fuck they just treated Steve Mortimer like a piece of shit. Fuck this club, I hope they get the wooden spoon.
  10. Thehighballl

Bulldogs didn’t need Foran: Mbye

“But I don’t think we need a big playmaker,’’ Mbye said. “I think we’ve got one. Josh Reynolds is a big playmaker, he’s played Origin, won an Origin series, played in two grand finals, and played in the PM’s XIII. “If you look at his resume, you have to class him as a big player.’’ You got to...
  11. Thehighballl

Foran signs with Warriors

Ray Dib the moron cost the dogs foran. 100% You do not grill top talent like Foran, you grill losers like T-rex and players like Inu. Foran had a tough year personally and then with gambling, parra saga, injuries etc he does not need his potentially new team tearing him a new one. Foran has...
  12. Thehighballl

Foran signs with Warriors

So no Foran. You all will need to be on anti-depressants for the next 3-5 years. We have the Morris brother to look forward to. The two aging duds. Ray Dib and the board thought they were amazing grilling foran for hours. He fucken laughed at them. They should of just said " We want you, We...
  13. Thehighballl

are the Morris boys past it

Josh is a dick, Both only play for Origin games and stats.
  14. Thehighballl

Players i want gone for 2017

Klemmer, Overrated as fuck. zero impact.
  15. Thehighballl

Canterbury Bulldogs: Mad Monday dress up led by Sam Perrett

these fucks make me sick. have a good year boys, see you fellaz in march for more disappointment. I am sure Raelene will do great things for the community..