Recent content by Thegoldtoothrat

1. Thegoldtoothrat

What about Tim Sheens

No worries go the dogs!
  2. Thegoldtoothrat

Anyone josh addo-Carr/Matt Dufty Poll

If we continue to play smith in the centres we do need at least addo car. I think smith is a great winger though and we need another centre. Hoppa played great at fullback so i think we have 1 covered for now
  3. Thegoldtoothrat

Alot of players that are great for melbourne go elsewhere and decline. I dont know if its the culture but proctor, blair, maclean
  4. Thegoldtoothrat

I like addo car but not dufty. But dont let size deter you look at Thursto, matty bowen, preston campbell. Its not the size of the dog its the size of the fight in the dog
  5. Thegoldtoothrat

What about Tim Sheens

But what about the cheerleaders
  6. Thegoldtoothrat

What about Tim Sheens

Maybe i watched an nrl documentary that was at least worth a discussion you told me to watch some stupid irrelevant documentary .i googled it even had a laugh at it then after i replied releasized you were taking this piss and felt it was directed at me personally sorry bro if i took it the...
  7. Thegoldtoothrat

What about Tim Sheens

And the game is trying to go back to those days, less interchange, sunday arvo grand finals etc. Smaller x factor players getting a chance instead of manufactured players
  8. Thegoldtoothrat

What about Tim Sheens

Premierships panthers, raiders, tigers. How many years has it been since we won a comp? They dont come on a silver platter
  9. Thegoldtoothrat

What about Tim Sheens

Hey brother i can handle constructive criticism not slander. I admit ive been over the top just that user khan told me to watch a documentary that was off topic and a smart ass way of calling me absurd. Im sorry if i offended anyone but insulting greats off our game is that what were about. Read...
  10. Thegoldtoothrat

What about Tim Sheens

So all you kents that get on here and whinge about needing an experienced coach and then offer up poo in reply. Hahaha all you wanna be keyboard warriors show some respect he wasnt coach of australia because he got picked out of a lucky dip. The tigers won that comp because of benji and a...
  11. Thegoldtoothrat

What about Tim Sheens

Yeah i get what your saying but Rogers is a dual international and has been coached in both codes and a valued opinion. All this out of the NRL too long. If there watching the game like us they've got a fair take on whats happening. Its like riding a bike mate.
  12. Thegoldtoothrat

What about Tim Sheens

Thats my whole point but Tim Sheens is laughable .Did you read the article? Or just the headline. Lol I suppose Matt Rogers has no idea
  13. Thegoldtoothrat

What about Tim Sheens

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/sharks/nrl-2020-cronulla-sharks-coach-eddie-jones-mat-rogers-comments/news-story/1366dd512a377647eda253b9364c0099
  14. Thegoldtoothrat

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Yeah ive never heard of the guy before you mentioned him.
  15. Thegoldtoothrat

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Ill check him out