Recent content by The.X.Factor

1. The.X.Factor

Malaysia Airlines jet 'shot down'

You said: But we don't even know who these "*****" are... The only thing thats known is that people are good at point fingers... Yeah these days its impossible to find any article that doesn't have an agenda....
  2. The.X.Factor

Malaysia Airlines jet 'shot down'

Theres way too much speculation on this, I think we should reserve judgement until some reliable facts are given.
  3. The.X.Factor

Des Hasler’s refusal to name Tony Williams in the No.6 jersey may have more to

So? Just because the club is rich doesn't mean they need to waste money... Honestly does anyone even really care what number a player wears ?
  4. The.X.Factor

Boyd or Beale?

The Bulldogs do a lot of media and charity work, Boyd doesn't seem like he likes any of that stuff... He wouldn't be a good fit for the club tbh. I don't think Union has the better product, I mean aren't the NRL tv rights worth more than RU tv rights ? Well I do agree that at times the NRL has...
  5. The.X.Factor

Bulldogs chasing Kurtley Beale

I don't watch union so I haven't watched him play,I have heard of him before though. Does anyone know if he's good ? Google says he's 25 years old, so he's pretty much at his prime physically, this will be a massive decision for him.
  6. The.X.Factor

The Casualty Ward

With Reynolds being suspended it would have been great to have Mbye, this was a good opportunity for him to get some experience. Also I read in a thread that Franky would be back before finals.
  7. The.X.Factor

Team Song: Storm are in the Bin

Hahaha thats awesome! Thanks for sharing Bakes....
  8. The.X.Factor

Match day thread: Bulldogs Vs. Storm

Melbourne were really bad tonight... Although our team wrestles, the Storm are the world heavy weight champions in wrestling. They're in their own league when it comes to wrestling.
  9. The.X.Factor

Never been prouder to be a Bulldogs fan.

Yeah, nah. 2004 grand final win. But nevertheless it was a good win tonight.
  10. The.X.Factor

Discipline

It was a ridiculous attempt, it showed their negative mindset at that time... We psyched them out so much that they felt the only way they could get points was by taking a kick...
  11. The.X.Factor

lol Smith

**** him, he looks like my mums accountant !
  12. The.X.Factor

I F**KING LOVE DEFENSIVE WINS !!!!!!!! There is a nothing like seeing your team win through pure hard work...
  13. The.X.Factor

Why are the refs wasting time.
  14. The.X.Factor

Man that would have been try of the year if Drury got that !
  15. The.X.Factor

Wow it hasn't even been 10 mins and Melbourne have been so dirty !