Recent content by The Bandit

1. The Bandit

Appropriate punishment for arsonists

Eye for an Eye i say.......Set them alight and let them burn. The way you killed is the way you should be killed.
  2. The Bandit

For Sale - Assorted Furniture

Yeah the table is VERY solid...retro style!!! I was even thinking ebay and hope for the best.
  3. The Bandit

Nup wasnt me.
  4. The Bandit

Any takers....all reasonable offers considered??
  5. The Bandit

Hi All, My parents are moving house and dont have any room the following furniture so it all needs to be sold, so make an offer. PICK UP ONLY. From Hurstville Area Buffet & Hutch Wall Unit - White Polyurethane. 5 Doors in Hutch with Lights, 4 doors and 3 drawers in buffet - 2500 (L) x...
  6. The Bandit

Car Insurance

www.ecarinsurance.com.au, they are underwritten by Lloydds of London and have been the cheapest ive found out of all the insurance companies and brokers.
  7. The Bandit

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Heard a rumour don't know how much truth is in it but apparently it came from Kevin Moore. Blair from Melbourne will be signing, Luke Walsh to replace Holdsworth next year who is going to be released and Thurston to return in 2010. Like i said just a rumour but could be some truth in it.
  8. The Bandit

Dogs fans warned about banners

Roosters supporters had a banner that read 'We will beat you with our Cocks' and was showed on live T.V over the weekend how is that any different to this one????
  9. The Bandit

Sonny seeking to find shadows

Sonny seeking to find shadows By Amy Dale August 14, 2007 THE Bulldogs are doing their best to ignore the individual brilliance of Sonny Bill Williams - hoping that a low profile for the "freakish" star can provide the springboard for a top-four finish. The Bulldogs camp was...
  10. The Bandit

Will UTAI play against BRONCOS rd 23?

Saw Utai walking into the tunnel on Sunday @ the game and he was limping so it looks like he is still carrying an injury.
  11. The Bandit

Quitting Smoking

I quit about 18 months ago after a good 10yrs smoking and the only reason i quit was so that the misses would quit as well. I went Cold Turkey she went on the Patches. I havent touched a smoke since she will she still social smoked when we go out. Didnt see a reaction like that on her. Are you...
  12. The Bandit

Cutler played well in the 2nd half?

The kid needs to stay consistently in FG week in week out for him to hit his strap, being in one week and dropped the next hasnt helped him either. Starting to catch the balls on the full is one small step that needed to be made and hopefully his confidence will build from that. But i'd much...
  13. The Bandit

O'Meley Back to Face Raiders

To Cutler's defense he did kick into gear in the 2nd half, but we really do need Patten back. And whats the go with Tonga, come on US shed some light??
  14. The Bandit

Video: A Day in the Life of the Bulldogs

Good on Ryan for Donating his $5000.00 winnings just like Mason always donates his $1000.00 MOM payment to the Cancer council. The don't expect anything in return and never get the recognition they deserve.
  15. The Bandit

Phelps Back for Dragons Clash

Solid side, should hopefully be able to put a decent score on the dragqueens.