Recent content by Svoot

1. S

St. Helens into the Super League Grand Final.

For sure you should be,2 gf teams ,isn't there 4 teams each....maybe I saw wrong...
  2. S

Good luck for tomorrow

Ahhh remember that,was it about Ingliss.....
  3. S

Good luck for tomorrow

Haha Moedogg our clubs our pretty similar , both clubs are generally in the race every season and you have to respect clubs that do that.....I always knew this week was going to be about Souths, and I really think that is a disgrace to your club and I think it would have been the same had...
  4. S

St. Helens into the Super League Grand Final.

How are Brisbane in there, I understand the two grand finalists but surely Manly/Easts.....in all honesty though I'm not wanting Manly going over there for a nothing match just weeks before the season....
  5. S

Good luck for tomorrow

Just wishing you guys good luck tomorrow night,even though I'm a manly fan and wish we were there , ill be hoping you guys bring it home as I don't want to hear these Souths fans carry on all season next year. As I had mentioned in previous posts here I always thought you guys were going to be...
  6. S

Channel Nine and Issac Luke

If watmough got suspended so should Luke as well,lets see what happens.
  7. S

Two grand final appearances in three years

Even after you guys lost to Titans I told my bulldogs mates that Canterbury would be in the gf,as a manly fan I didn't want to meet Canterbury until the gf. I was hoping the storm would win as I knew we would beat them,and I expected to get beaten by 30 last week....at least a touch better...
  8. S

Refs tried their best to get panthers over the line..

Yeah I agree,looking on as a neutral I thought both teams got some good and bad calls. They just have no idea the refs.
  9. S

Kieran Foran admits his future at Manly Sea Eagles is uncertain

Lol...ohh I'm ok.....fair enough no probs
  10. S

Haha yeah saw that......he has had Foran going to you guys,Easts and now Souths......only another 13 to and he will be spot on.
  11. S

so explain why......mate I know quite a lot about Manly and this whole situation.....3 main parties are involved in this whole saga......1 player, 1 board member who tells stories to his mates in the media , plus basically the board.....
  12. S

Toovey and hasler are pretty much the same style of coach,Toovey has never blamed Hasler.....they are in fact pretty good mates and I see them often having coffee/lunch. Various members of the board though have expressed thier thoughts which they are entitled to do. The board I agree are a...
  13. S

Offside during golden point

With you on that, I'm not really concerned by Reynolds being off side,yeah sure we may have got a penalty to win but yeah with fwd passes,hands on ball , etc.....either side could have got a penalty way before golden point. The refereeing is abysmal, and all sides get a rough deal then get some...
  14. S

Grub Ben Barba link to Manly LOL???

Heard this rumour last Sunday, as a manly fan my first thought no way.....and I'm still in 2 minds but it probably wouldn't be a bad signing for us especially as he is mates with Sid. Saying that,the reason he left you guys he should be made to stay there but if Bennett doesn't want him.....but...
  15. S

Congrats

Lol well you have got a bit of maroon blood flowing thru the blue bit.......