Recent content by Sull

1. Sull

Consolidated Inu Suspension / Goal Kicker thread.

Dangerous tackle yes, but they should fight for a low grading on three arguments: 1) Inu's left hand is only grabbing Inglis' jersey around the chest. 2) His right hand was lifting around Inglis' knee, not between his legs. Try and flip 100kg with your hands like that. Obviously the...
  2. Sull

Bye Bye Keating :)

Leaves the halves depth a bit thin if true though. But I guess they could do the Barba to 6 and M Brown fullback switch if therrs an injury. Im not fussed with a decision either way.
  3. Sull

2014 Fantasy Leagues - DT SuperCoach, NRL Fantasy, Fantasy Fox

Same 2 i have to go haha T Carney, Fensom and T Williams getting me over 80 has given me a good start.
  4. Sull

Dogs sign Mitch Brown - effective NOW apparently

Depth is thin in the outside backs. Sensible enough signing.
  5. Sull

2014 Fantasy Leagues - DT SuperCoach, NRL Fantasy, Fantasy Fox

780 in NRL dreamteam with 2 to go
  6. Sull

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

I'd really cringe if we did sign them. They are Manly through and through and we dont need them. I just think its stupid. They'll be 28 and 29 next year. Whats the point of signing them for a cuddlefest with their daddy figure Hasler for 2 years or so then they run off to ESL for the cash.
  7. Sull

Is Samisoni Langi the one we need?

Years away. Even if he develops into FG it won't be before 2013-14.
  8. Sull

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

While not the best winger in the comp he is still twice as good as any 3 of our current wing options. People are kidding themselves if they would say no thanks. As a club we do have reportedly close to a million left in the cap for next year so might as well use some of it. They have retained...
  9. Sull

Round 21 Team Announcement

The way Tim Browne has been dominating NSW Cup I thought he deserved a call up over Armit. Only other issue I have is I'd prefer Morris in for Wright.
  10. Sull

Jason Taylor - Four point guide to fixing Dogs this week.

Don't worry JT, our whole gameplan involves not getting it to the edges and focusing on inside balls. The warriors don't even have to pressure us into that. My god if depth in attack is key to beating the warriors we are completely ****ed lol
  11. Sull

Dogs Team vs Storm

So Taupau gets a run now. The week he has to back up after starting for the residents team. Odd timing but I'll still take it.
  12. Sull

Roosters can make history

Lol. The 2 most painful placings
  13. Sull

Ben Roberts elbow

Penalty sufficient at best. He couldn't even see where his head was.
  14. Sull

Ben Barba - 2011 Discussion Thread

First ordinary game. Still our best positive out of this whole god awful season.
  15. Sull

Dogs set to entertain in Penrith

Bump. Hahahaha