Recent content by Stark Industry

1. Stark Industry

All this talk about our GF inexperience ...

This is a home game for us. How many games has the Storm played at ANZ in 2012? Storm beat us by just 2 at their "fortress" early in the year and that was off a seeming knock on prior to try. Dogs showed them up at Mackay winning convincingly. We have won 16 out of last 17. In short: Dogs will...
  2. Stark Industry

The Melbourne Storm know they must stop Ben Barba if they are to stop the Bulldogs

They tried to stop him in Mackay. Including Cameron Smith who tried a coathanger tackle as Barba approached him at full speed on his way to setting up the try of the year. They tried...
  3. Stark Industry

What's worse in 2012: Refereeing or Channel 9 Commentary?

I agree about Voss. He's the best in my book: witty, quick and puts Gould in his place when he needs to. As for commentary not being an issue, I'm afraid with the Nine Network winning the rights to televise NRL for years to come you're kidding yourself if u actually believe that. This aging...
  4. Stark Industry

And he does that by saying, "You can't do that" over and over ad nauseum. Well of course. Understandable. If you are a simpleton.
  5. Stark Industry

Or the races. Mustn't forget the races.
  6. Stark Industry

Exactly. It's amazing how you read a game so differently to the commentators when you are at the ground watching it without their interpretation. For example, I was at the match on Saturday . Yesterday I watched the replay and Gould made the statement, "the Dogs are really rattled" in the first...
  7. Stark Industry

Channel 9 commentators are among the harshest critics of NRL referees this year. They spend a lot of time moaning about bad calls during their live coverage. Added to that Ray Warren is on TRIPLE M radio station and regularly offloads his gripes regarding refs on the listeners instead of...
  8. Stark Industry

Grand final halfback? You must be kidding

Asotasi does have a rather large head.
  9. Stark Industry

How did Beastwood not get MOM

I think the real momentum was when their halfback Reynolds went off injured. That knocked their morale for a six. You could see that Souths went nowhere after that. Eastwood for mine.
  10. Stark Industry

Eastwood try

Eastwood was the man tonite. Just quietly.
  11. Stark Industry

Eastwood try

Glad I went to the game and didn't have to hear Gould's brainless bleatings. Instead, I had surround sound as tens of thousands of Dog supporters went ballistic. Six tries to one right? How were Souths ever the better team?? Gould is on drugs.
  12. Stark Industry

How did Beastwood not get MOM

Eastwood. Even up in the nosebleed seats he stood out from the rest.
  13. Stark Industry

All the attention on souths

Thought the Rabbits' defence was suspect. Their attack had plenty of zip but then again Canberra's forwards were out of their depth. Was it my imagination or was it a big 10 metres from the refs??
  14. Stark Industry

Showering after Gym

Probably because it leaves a huge wet mess on the floor which he is unlikely to clean up. At least that's what happens at Bass Hill Plaza when one one of the shop managers carries out his ritual.