Recent content by Stanna man

1. Stanna man

Craig Gower makes NRL return with Newcastle Knights

For him to play in the 2013 RL WORLD CUP. He must be registered to be playing league and not union where he was... hence the signing to qualify...
  2. Stanna man

Dogs vs draqueens predictions !!

thats a bit Harsh !! He played well for Penrith yesterday .... :roflol:
  3. Stanna man

Frank Pritchard - 2013 Discussion Thread

it was a sample stock.. green is what was available.. will look good with everyone game day having them on...
  4. Stanna man

Meet the Boys @ Chick'n Spice in Canterbury

I hear the Burgers are better at Hungry Jacks !!! LOLOL
  5. Stanna man

No worried mate, pick a Number to have on the Hat. NO: 11 is taken for Franky Himself and no:1...
  6. Stanna man

Forgot to add its NON NEGOTIABLE!! Lol.. it's $15 for the hat as it is... Might get a limited edition of 25 all numbered..
  7. Stanna man

Organizing to get some "frank the tank" trucker caps like the pix but in blue & white... any takers @ $25???
  8. Stanna man

Round 11 Jersey Auction - Women in League Round

I bud in the trial jerseys and got pipped on the buzzer for Josh Reynolds.. will have a go for 3 jerseys this time.. franky, Eastwood, Morris.. Unless it goes bazerk with the bidding by larger companies wanting it ill tough it out and fancy a chance at 1 of them..
  9. Stanna man

Player you would most like to punch in the head more than any other?

Seen him doing some fox sports coverage games.. they must have sacked him!!!
  10. Stanna man

RIP Danny Hasler

You won't see the black armbands with the black jersey they see wearing tonight..
  11. Stanna man

RIP Danny Hasler

i honestly was just about to type the same thing !!! i thought it was that weizel !!!!
  12. Stanna man

The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

Found this picture I have when playing against the New Zealand team at the 2000 league World Cup in England. it was the HAKKA !! best experience ever... worst experience was the 64-0 score line !! but I was so excited to be playing at 18 against them i couldn't care of the score.. and the 3...
  13. Stanna man

Player you would most like to punch in the head more than any other?

I still eildvkove to wack Simon wolford. Something about his head I want to lay my sharp elbows into...
  14. Stanna man

Fav Female News Reader

Lee Lin chin from SBS ! that Asian has class !!!!!!! and those red glasses !!! koniichiwa!!!!
  15. Stanna man

Hunter Stadium

In pretty sure it's behind the posts general admission on the hill...