Recent content by slydog

1. slydog

Feels nice.

How good does it feel to enjoy the whole weekend now
  2. slydog

Opinion Where we have gone wrong all these years

It's not his car it's my best mates everytime he comes to Sydney he borrows it
  3. slydog

CHN has disrespected the club

All this could be a blessing in disguise, if they dont sleep with the school girls we have rasha's as our major sponsor and prob still have pay as coach
  4. slydog

A schoolboy halfback would have closed out the game today.

First half every kick found touch Which was good got our defence organised Second half nothing but bombs
  5. slydog

News Johnathan Thurston blasts Des Hasler over Canterbury Bulldogs 'mess' in stunning spray

I really think this Barrett thing is smoke and mirrors Board cant risk going for a low profile coach, i think Flanagan is on the radar
  6. slydog

Official Dean Pay quits

Apparently pay was all for saking cnh and oki , does anyone else think he quit coz they have been reinstated?
  7. slydog

Nick Meaney

Any good coach would have noticed after 10 mins Meaney was being out classed And what makes it worse we had a center/ winger on the friggin bench Pays fuked
  8. slydog

News Bulldogs coach Dean Pay denies senior players wishes for mass changes

Iv also been a Pay supporter but he has just signed his death warrant By not making changes that everyone else can see, he's on drugs
  9. slydog

The Ultimate Cripple Fight This Week

Pay has fallen into a whole just like Des did does he pick the same boring team and hopes they click or does he take a gamble and go with youth? We all know what he should do but i think hes to scared to risk it as he's job is on the line
  10. slydog

Opinion S Katoa

Jmk would be a good utility, can cover a number of positions if halves or center went down during a game
  11. slydog

Official 9’s Game Thread

Definitely, also saved a try
  12. slydog

Official Injury Update: Jackson and Faitala-Mariner undergo surgery

Bumped into Rfm tonight at Newtown really nice guy asked him if he was ok? said he had surgery earlier on but feels good (didn't look injured to me ) and was pumped to play
  13. slydog

Luke Thompson highlights

He seems to always be at the right place at the right time which is a good sign
  14. slydog

Opinion 2020 jersey

Still think this one is worse