Recent content by scottywilson

1. S

Opinion Injury replacements

Papalii is however Todd is on a train and trial contract so from round 11 unless he gets a reprieve.
  2. S

2024 Bulldogs AGM

then get blocked lol
  3. S

Opinion Any Interest In Pene ?

apparently his storm teammates think hes a bit of a pesto
  4. S

Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

O'Neill is likely to play NRL before Woods and Conti. Last season he wasn't out of place in NSW Cup before he went back to Flegg and won the comp as captain. He has some competition though this year with Hutch, Sexton and Taaffe. I can see Papalii getting a taste this year off the bench later in...
  5. S

Official Gus on Twitter

today i put liquid paper on a bee...and it... died
  6. S

Opinion Zac Montgomery

Judda Turahui, Gus was talking him up all pre season before 2022 and he didn't last the year
  7. S

Opinion Zac Montgomery

Agree with others. Montgomery was average in Cup but used more on an edge. Went back to Flegg as a middle and showed a lot of promise. Raw, aggressive type will need to fill out some more and play more Cup in the middle, then see where he's at mid year.. I think Todd and Hopoi are ahead of him...
  8. S

News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

possibly he might be the player to be exempt as there is 31 at the moment..
  9. S

BULLDOG SITE. INJURY WARD. PLAYER PROFILES.

thats a blocking act mate lol
  10. S

was the question at all referring to the fact we don't get the info that we should be ? Gus is a rather sensitive one
  11. S

you had an opinion also did you.. hes blocked a few
  12. S

Totally agree. The communication in all forms (directly and through website) is atrocious! Gus loves to have control over all information and be the clubs "go to man".. didn't he recently say the social media team do their best but sometimes make mistakes.. its a professional sport, aren't we...
  13. S

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

A few of the flegg boys you named are too old. Montgomery, Fuz and im sure Todd aswell. Cup will have a stacked side like SG Ball imo. Flegg is in a little transition period.. i think Ron Massey will have a decent side aswell for coach Simon Greaves.
  14. S

Opinion New Young #7 from the Sharks.

O'Neill can still qualify for Flegg but the whisper is they want him part of the NSW Cup side. BBO and Rajab are training with the NRL side. Fuzz will most likely start in Ron Massey as are lot of the first year out of Flegg boys apart from a select few (Todd, Hopoi etc).. I can't see how...