Recent content by rwalker999

1. rwalker999

Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

Blaming referees is simply a scapegoat. All teams get dodgy decisions, we just focus on ours. We all need to base our arguments on constructive, helpful comments.
  2. rwalker999

New Recruits

Thank you dawso047, badyk and Mitch Conner for taking the time to do this. Cheers lads
  3. rwalker999

New Recruits

Can someone list all our recruits for this year and what positions they may be playing or vying for. There are quite a few and my memory is not that crash hot.
  4. rwalker999

Can we address the elephant in the room

Pretty harsh call
  5. rwalker999

Quick Play the Balls

It really soils my pants !!
  6. rwalker999

Quick Play the Balls

Yeah, it's a problem - maybe our captains should constantly get into the ref's ear. Then we'll probably get pinged for dissent.
  7. rwalker999

News Welcome back SBW

Very emotive stuff D-Voice and what you say is all true. The only omission, however, is you haven't fully put yourself in his shoes. The day he celebrates a GF victory with our squad will be the day you forgive and if not you can write another novel on why he shouldn't have been in our sheds.
  8. rwalker999

Quick Play the Balls

I wish for this year for our quys to quickly play the ball as fast as possible. Most teams are in our face before we get time to execute a play and that extra second or two could provide options that would generally not present themselves. Sorry - another matter - line defence. A greater...
  9. rwalker999

News Welcome back SBW

You wanna get a good grip of yourself. Are you for real ?
  10. rwalker999

News Welcome back SBW

I don't think SBW singled handedly killed our season. We had a distinct lack of cattle that year.
  11. rwalker999

News Welcome back SBW

I felt this way about SBW for a long time. I no longer feel that way. Sonny was young and impressionable and probably wasn't getting the greatest of advice at that time. He has demonstrated contrition and regarded by our current staff and others as a very much welcomed member of our blooming...
  12. rwalker999

Post Match discussion

nothin comes of it though
  13. rwalker999

Post Match discussion

I don't know about Avo
  14. rwalker999

Opinion Reynolds outplays flopagun on return

I reckon you are a bigger one