2. rockOut_Leni

Psych up for the WC!!!

What about getting a GOLD socceroo's jersey :D lol
  3. rockOut_Leni

Funny Joke!

ROFL top joke dude :p
  4. rockOut_Leni

Kewell - Dogs Fan At Heart

WooT Woot Kewell is a legend! :D GO the SOCCEROOS GO the Doggies! GO Liverpool! :p
  5. rockOut_Leni

Man vs Machine

Go Green Machine :d
  6. rockOut_Leni

Save Cutler

I just think that patten is a better fullback atm! saying that i know cutler is an awesome player. I reckon drop utai for cutler on the wing! im a huge matt utai fan, but lets face it! opposition wingers jump over him under the high ball, and matt is just not running over defenders as he did in...
  7. rockOut_Leni

Rate your season thus far

Its great that we are sitting in 4th atm! but we havent beaten any of the competition heavy wights yetz! but saying that! we can only get beta! we have been sloppy in some games!
  8. rockOut_Leni

Save Patten

patten is a campion! hope he stays!
  9. rockOut_Leni

Question Fun

hahahaha :p
  10. rockOut_Leni

Number Plates

This is the plates i want! ......RAP 15T hahahahaha wouldnt go so good with my bulldogs bumper sticker ayez! ahahahaha
  11. rockOut_Leni

and they wonder why we get into fights

lol.....true that ayez! i was @ macarthur square on saturday, the day after we smashed the tigers! i must of seen at least 10 people with doggies jerseys! :D
  12. rockOut_Leni

Wongard! thats a top car! i wish my car looks like that one day! :D but i live in campbelltown and ill fear for its safety!
  13. rockOut_Leni

dammit that sucks dude! i hav a bulldogs sticker, scarfe, and beenie viewable on the back window! and add my bulldogs seat covers! :confused: i also live in campbelltown! u got me full worried! :sad:
  14. rockOut_Leni

How to beat the Knights!

to beat the knights we just have 2 work on two things.... attack and defence! :D hahahaha being serious now! our forwards have 2 dominate and keep running at joey! take him out of the game! :D
  15. rockOut_Leni

*Official Roll Call Thread* Bulldogs v Tigers

I just got my tickets 2day! :D Im goin with my brother [rabydog] :p