Recent content by roc-a-fella

1. roc-a-fella

Dean Young's spear tackle.

nothing in it lol
  2. roc-a-fella

LimeWire Alternative

I use frostwire on my macbook. Good for single song downloads, works (and looks) alot like limewire.
  3. roc-a-fella

The Word "TRY"

100% correct. Grounding the ball used to be worth nothing but a try at goal
  4. roc-a-fella

Why can't this happen at ANZ ?

im now watching the related videos
  5. roc-a-fella

Shameless self promotion.

Well done bro i like it. rant section ftw!
  6. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Jones vs Shogun perfect timing. Jon Jones is scary good! I'm afraid of what Bones Jones can do to Shogun. I'm going for Shogun though because hes one of my favourite fighters but I honestly think Shogun would've had an easier match vs Evans. Great match up anyways u guys ready for 127? gunna be...
  7. roc-a-fella

Joke Time

bahahahahahahaha i love this
  8. roc-a-fella

Hip Hop albums : Up-coming and Recent Releases

agree with book. Massive kanye fan and i really like the album, however I don't think it deserves a perfect score. eminem Recovery is Perfect Score material MBDTF not so much
  9. roc-a-fella

Google Chrome Apps

...nope! lol
  10. roc-a-fella

Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch 2G/3G/4G, iPad and Apple TV 2G

That's the downside to the tethered jailbreak, if you dont use or need the network unlock found in cydia you should be able to use the untethered jailbreak from greenpoison. step by step instructions for greenpoison jailbreak http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSUr3S2Jm5c
  11. roc-a-fella

whether the jailbreak is tethered or untethered you wont be able to have it unlocked using your jailbreak if you update your iphone to the latest baseband.
  12. roc-a-fella

this means if you used a jailbreak unlock to unlock your phone to any network and you still rely on that unlock to use your phone right now, don't update to 4.2.1 because doing so will cause you to lose your unlock.. If you don't need your phone unlocked then it's fine to update. Only because...
  13. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Anderson Silva wins by: ownage Jones v Shogun now then huh? should be a sweet fight.
  14. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

- I think Edgar deserves a little more respect now he has defended his title twice and was a heavy underdog in his second title defense (Against Maynard), overcame adversity and showed amazing heart to come back and as always his cardio was on point imo it was an edgar win for sure. Maynard did...