Recent content by roberts_6_leb

1. roberts_6_leb

SAF: Rooney wants to leave

rooney isnt like a ronaldo or beckham...rooney isnt like a drogba or tevez...rooney is of his own kind...rooney was at united in 2003 at the age of 18...rooney said he would play at united for life...rooney went from the child of old trafford...to now the king of old trafford...the media can...
  2. roberts_6_leb

Jamal attacked by man with sword

lmao Jamal Idris attacked with Samurai sword, cousin sentenced to 18 months jail
  3. roberts_6_leb

Hooker exchange mars NRL final

yh but wasnt he swore at or whatever during the next scrum...
  4. roberts_6_leb

Hooker exchange mars NRL final

eventhough im a dogz fan..i stand stroung whem im saying that i would prefer farah over ennis...and wat does every1 mean he should be taking those insults...it was racist not just insults...
  5. roberts_6_leb

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

http://football-highlight.com/en/england/carling-cup/2010-09-22-s****horpe-united-manchester-united.html no dl required
  6. roberts_6_leb

The suggest a set play 2011 thread

give it to roberts to run the 100 metres
  7. roberts_6_leb

Berbatooooovvvv....macheda had a big role in this...when he came on rooney moving to the left was really good and also the game got quicker
  8. roberts_6_leb

here we go again...rooney off for andersson
  9. roberts_6_leb

Late try keeps Bulldogs NYC season alive

i was watching the last 10 minutes with my cousins...maddest feeling when they scored
  10. roberts_6_leb

i didnt mean 2-0, i meant they are capable of 2....but what do u think we can get against them
  11. roberts_6_leb

ATTN LebaneseBulldog aka Adam aka Justin Bieber lover

lmao str8 outta bankstown
  12. roberts_6_leb

Interesting 2011 information

Barba = fullback Makes decisions easier....then we could have roberts 6 keating can eff off
  13. roberts_6_leb

United...-2 Liverpool
  14. roberts_6_leb

all those bagging hernandez....he's played just a few games at competitive level in the premier league/1 in europe...and today doesnt count, you try being the 1 of 2 strikers against 8 defenders