Recent content by Ribo Flavin

1. Ribo Flavin

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

2. Ribo Flavin

RIP Terry Hill!

R.I.P Tezza.
  3. Ribo Flavin

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

i m not outraged champ..just believe in giving credit where its due.
  4. Ribo Flavin

Team after the bye

i ll leave the selection up to C.C..but..it is essential to keep the momentum going after the break..as i m sure CC is aware.
  5. Ribo Flavin

poor behavior towards our own players has nothing to do with "democracy" its about having respect and etiquette..ffs.
  6. Ribo Flavin

i beleive these drongos are what Folkesy rightly labeled nif nufs..they believe they know better than the coach, and that every player must be a star. Hutchison may not have all the skills of a regular first grader but is stepping up and doing his best for the club. Booing him is embarrassing.
  7. Ribo Flavin

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

that should be in front of a firing squad
  8. Ribo Flavin

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

We haven't reached the top of the mountain..yet. But Gus and Cam have to get credit for some astute signings and man management. Well done.
  9. Ribo Flavin

Opinion Reed Mahoney

pissing someone off twice your size and unsettling their focus is an artform for some players..the ref completely mishandled the situation. theres no way that decision happens in the soo arena.
  10. Ribo Flavin

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

That's a big no helping the faders. Gus and Ciraldo will deal with a trade if it were to happen.
  11. Ribo Flavin

12. Ribo Flavin

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

brandon must have been administered incorrect dosage of meds..that is some wierd shit.
  13. Ribo Flavin

14. Ribo Flavin

15. Ribo Flavin