Recent content by Premiers04

1. Premiers04

Official "where are you sitting thread?"

As I mentioned in the other thread. Aisle 116 Row 20 Seats 35-40 Pax was 33288
  2. Premiers04

tix sales so far????????

Yeah, when I went in there the ticketek bird was saying they were flying off the shelves so to speak.
  3. Premiers04

tix sales so far????????

Bought my tickets this morning at 9am. PAX was 33288 Ended up in Aisle 116
  4. Premiers04

NSW side what id pick plus what the idiot selectors will pick

1. Luke Patten 2. Jarryd Hayne 3. Michael Jennings 4. Jamie Lyon 5. Joel Monaghan 6. Kurt Kidley (c) 7. Peter Wallace 8. Brent Kite 9. Robbie Farah 10. Luke Bailey 11. Trent Waterhouse 12. Ben Creagh 13. Luke O'Donnell 14. Michael Weyman 15. Justin Poore 16. Luke Lewis 17. Paul...
  5. Premiers04

That Article - Discussion (Huzgate affair)

Where did you hear that from?
  6. Premiers04

Oh I know there is no excuse I do not support Haztrick at all about this anyone who is reading the other forum would know I have been blasting him and Merk all afternoon and currently in the middle of a big arguement with Merk via PM. I agree with exactly what you say, if the death threats...
  7. Premiers04

That post was done by Haz, on BlueNWhite to tell us all of his reasoning for the article/interview he has done with Dean Ritchie. I don't post here anymore I did go over there, but this matter has really pissed off a lot of fans on both sides of the fence.
  8. Premiers04

New Entourage Season

yeah watched the 1st episode of season 5, the other night, great episode and great show
  9. Premiers04

Metallica

I assume the first song your talking about is their first released song 'The Day that Never Comes'. It isnt a bad song, it goes alright, a bit different but I kinda enjoyed it. I have heard the whole album it leaked and there is alot of very good songs on their that bring back that old raw...
  10. Premiers04

Toyota Cup Side To Take On Canberra

Bulldogs score again 22-14 KTC just before halftime
  11. Premiers04

NYC side V Eels

does anybody know what time this game will be played on saturday due to the double header this weekend?
  12. Premiers04

Kane Cleal shown the door

Sad to see him go, always played with heart and pride, will be missed as he played his best footy while he was with us. All the best Kane
  13. Premiers04

Tolman or O'hara

Tolman is young and on the rise, would be a very good signing, much better value for money then O'Hara.
  14. Premiers04

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

I would still sign Armit for another 2 Seasons, he has been getting back to good form and his re-signing it would give us some depth in the front row which we are lacking this year especially if injuries occur and rep duties.
  15. Premiers04

Chris Armit & Jarrad Hickey

Good to hear both starting forwards played well went forward, and did plenty of work in defence.