Recent content by pijk

1. pijk

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

this is a joke same as every other year, the rot started when we couldn't offer James Graham a contract, now we have had coach after coach after coach, can we get a fucking halfback for crying out loud, and piss Burton off to the centres, absolute joke to watch the Bulldogs now, nothing like any...
  2. pijk

News Inside Barrett’s final hours at Bulldogs... and the moment that left players ‘stunned’

Bout bloody time his gone, can't coach his way out of a paper bag, so many people were so happy he cme and the players he was getting, the jokes on you guys Dean Pay never got that much of a chance nor the opportunity to spend money, at least we were averaging more points scored per game, now we...
  3. pijk

Barrett has to go

What the fuck is this bullshit, cant even win a game get absolutely smashed by broncos, can barely score a point, Barrett is no coach, he may be good at getting players but coaching well thats above him, time to get a real coach, you can buy all the good players u want doesnt mean a lot without...
  4. pijk

Opinion Baz

at least we win something lol, fuck please not another year with barrett aeriously fuck him off
  5. pijk

Opinion Baz

lol i said that way back Barretts fucked we never should have got him
  6. pijk

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

the raiders could send their under 8s out and still win easily
  7. pijk

Should we be worried about Barrett?

lol i was just saying perhaps we should have let him spend and look for a real coach, as for JAC an burton, i feel sorry for them coming to this trainwreck, also they wont get the same service like the stprm or the panthers atm, and maybe think about their careers, never seen us this bad in my...
  8. pijk

Should we be worried about Barrett?

This is bullshit, we can't even put up a fight against a depleted dragons side, how we won against cronulla is beyond me, all you people that banged on about pissing Dean Pay off are to blaim for this mess, so what we have good players signed, good players can't do shit without the right players...
  9. pijk

Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

This is bullshit, we can't even put up a fight against a depleted dragons side, how we won against cronulla is beyond me, all you people that banged on about pissing Dean Pay off are to blaim for this mess, so what we have good players signed, good players can't do shit without the right players...
  10. pijk

Im embarrassed to be a fan

personally i would never have signed barrett, but at thw time we prob had very limited options available, i suppose thats what happens when the club puts itself in a hole, the days of James Graham seem so long ago, then we had the salary cap issues, and we had to clear a lot of players, couldn't...
  11. pijk

Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bellamy should just put paffenhauzen on barretts still unable to beat him
  12. pijk

Perspective For Those With The Pitch Forks Out On Barrett

also how do u think a "softer draw" will help if we cant score against brisbane
  13. pijk

rofl brisbane had melbourne done far better against them than we did against souths, Des should b terminated and payten should be on thin ice
  14. pijk

And theres that soft pathetic attitude thats gotten us here where is the bulldogs of old the tough hard ***** that hit it up and played for the team, playes like peter moore, that poor guy would be rolling in his grave right now at the state of our side and the fact that we were looking for a...