Papa Joe's latest activity

• Papa Joe
    I take my Chromecast with me everywhere when I'm away from my place. It's the best.
  • Papa Joe
    True, but here at home we enjoy the NBA & NFL in the off season, my son likes the WWE.... etc, etc, etc There's alot of other sports...
  • Papa Joe
    Sorry buddy. But if you haven't payed for the 12 months up front, you can close it as it should be a no lock in contract and then re...
  • Papa Joe
    You can choose any AFL club you want, it doesn't matter where you live. If you don't have a team yet, maybe jump on over to the Carlton...
  • Papa Joe
    Hi Everyone. I only jus found a loophole to buy a Kayo 12 month subscription and save at least 30%. Currently Kayo Basic with 2 screens...
  • Papa Joe
    Papa Joe replied to the thread News Jayden Tanner.
    I think it was Penrith on a train & trial.... He mustn't have trained or trialed too well !!!
  • Papa Joe
    Papa Joe reacted to Kempsey Dog's post in the thread Connor Tracy with Like Like.
    Sharks fans are dumb though. Legit Tracey better than Moylon or Trindall at 6 if they would have played him there.
  • Papa Joe
    Papa Joe replied to the thread Connor Tracy.
    I honestly believe that he & Taaffe could be this years solution to our Fullback & Halfback positions, Both being able to smash both...
  • Papa Joe
    Papa Joe reacted to EXPLORER's post in the thread Connor Tracy with Like Like.
    Not many league fans I know of rate Tracey at all. I am really hoping they are underestimating him. I am hopeful he is our 2024 good...
  • Papa Joe
    Agree He will be the 2024 "BUY OF THE YEAR"!!!
  • Papa Joe
    Papa Joe replied to the thread News Liam Knight.
    Now that his love life is sorted, it's coming. It's all about balance.
  • Papa Joe
    Papa Joe replied to the thread News Liam Knight.
    That's where I believe your wrong as practice makes perfect and will help with other stats. I think we all agree that what we need from...
  • Papa Joe
    With the way the fullback position has changed since Billy Slater paved a new way, I agree that in our squad he is our best option at...
  • Papa Joe
    Papa Joe reacted to 4Runner's post in the thread Connor Tracy with Like Like.
    ...yeah right, cheers man!
  • Papa Joe
    I remember watching him at Souths when Wayne Bennett gave him his debut as a half back and played a few games. From then I actually...