Recent content by PantherPower83

1. PantherPower83

Newcastle Knights coach Wayne Bennett warns centre, 'don't ever do this again'

Blown out of proportion due to the fact McLean broke his jaw (which I doubt BJ knew). Ordinarily, it's just a player firing up after a big hit. Not very gentleman-like but then again, this is footy and not golf.
  2. PantherPower83

Footy show: Sandor Earl

It was interesting to hear Weedler state that Danks (whilst watching) was calm, empathetic, showed no ill feeling and acknowledged everything Sandor was saying. This in itself, tells me that that not only is Sandor genuine and truthful about the whole situation, but Dank should be the one being...
  3. PantherPower83

Mitchell Pearce

Pearce is an overrated dud that can't kick, can't pass and has no direction. His incompetence lead to poor 5th tackle options and put absolutely no pressure on QLD. Our attack was one dimensional - one out hit ups. Where is the creativity? We had majority of the possession and still unable to...
  4. PantherPower83

Cooper Cronk in doubt for QLD

It was a nothing tackle and doesn't deserve any suspension. If anything, he would get away with points loading.
  5. PantherPower83

NSW Origin Team

Will there be a series where everyone agrees with the selections? One thing I hate, aside from talking about Origin selections from round 1 is every armchair punter out there want's to put their 2 cents in for the origin team. Daley will live and die by his decisions as a coach so let's see...
  6. PantherPower83

Todd Carney re-signs with Cronulla Sharks

...and creating a band-aid solution will help solve this? You need the right foundations in order to have a strong club. Sharks have never won a premiership, yet they have supporters so don't give me this crap about kids only going for winning teams. I grew up in the west and Penrith had won 1...
  7. PantherPower83

First of all, who has hailed Gould as the Messiah? Your answer would be the media. What Gould has done in a short amount of time is clean up our P&L and cap. Our recruitment policy was left in a mess by the previous administration/coaching staff. Bear in mind, several years of mismanagement had...
  8. PantherPower83

Who's your favourite non Bulldogs player of the modern era?

Did you really think he would have signed with any other club? Warriors and Dragons included
  9. PantherPower83

Thurston and Carney stay loyal to their clubs and all of a sudden Penrith are a joke? If they had signed, people will say they've chased the money. I'm pretty Penrith aren't the only club that missed out on these players, I recall Canterbury were after Thurston too, as were the Dragons and...
  10. PantherPower83

Who's your favourite non Bulldogs player of the modern era?

Andrew Johns - best player I have ever seen
  11. PantherPower83

Pet Peeves...

• people who say totes • uneccesary and over-use of hash tags • pics of food on Facebook
  12. PantherPower83

Car Detailers

Close, Audi S4 plus im more of a JD man...
  13. PantherPower83

Car Detailers

Any recommendations?
  14. PantherPower83

Waterhouse's multi-million dollar NRL deal put under microscope

So there are all sorts of restrictions on smoking (such as the packaging) and everyone is concious about exposing kids to junk food ads, but it's okay to promote gambling every 2 minutes on tv, talk about gambling after the game, cross promote gambling from footy to horse racing and have...
  15. PantherPower83

Audio in refs ear pieces...

Why would they be listening to the commentary?