Recent content by Old dog

1. O

Loyalty - One club players...

Hazem is the only one club player for the dogs that I can think of in the last 20 years. Can you think of any others?
  2. O

Ben Barba out for up to 5 weeks.

please explain.... I wasn't old enough to remember this
  3. O

Including the cost of re-locating, I'm sure Cowboys matched his best price. I wouldn't consider him loyal. He shopped around for his best price prior to agreeing to what the Cowboys offered. The person I was thinking of when I posted this threat was Anthony Minichello. Whilst re-negotiating his...
  4. O

Is loyalty to one club really possible in today's game?
  5. O

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

I'm certain Reni will be starting when he arrives at the club
  6. O

I think Reni is great value for what we're paying him. He will improve massively when he runs out in the blue and white. He has to prove all the haters wrong and im sure he will
  7. O

Reni Maitua is a great player. He'll be good for the club, he has really matured over the years. Good role model and will attract other good players to the club
  8. O

Ben Barba out for up to 5 weeks.

good break for him to get his head right for the finals
  9. O

Boys in Blue

keep it up BIB
  10. O

Ben Barba's future remains up in the air

Good man, well said....
  11. O

BETTER replacement mate. I've already stated what i would do if i cant find one
  12. O

I guess what i'm trying to say here is, i dont think ben is after more money, He doesnt seem happy. He wants out. It would be stupid hanging on to a player who doesnt want to play here but on the other hand, releasing barba without having a good replacement would be career suicide for Mrs...
  13. O

Dummest thing i've ever heard.... In other words, pay barba more money so he can become another 'underperforming overpaid player'.... Truth is, barba isn't happy at the dogs.... for whatever reason, im not sure. If i was in charge, I would be shopping around for a BETTER replacement (on and off...