Recent content by Old Bulldog

1. Old Bulldog

Tony Williams: Torn Pec - Out For The Season

A "masterstroke" because you thought of it??
  2. Old Bulldog

Round 13 - Dogs vs Dragons - NRL Team & Discussion Thread

If you watch the interview with Sam Perret on the Bulldogs site you will note that he says "it will be the first time since Rouund 1 that we've had a full-strength side on the field". So, seems like BMoz and Lafai will play. What Des does with Moses is now the big talking point.
  3. Old Bulldog

Trent Hodkinson 2015 Discussion Thread

I just hope he doesn't get injured. I mean, what would we do?
  4. Old Bulldog

What happened to our lead against the Raiders?

For the first 30 minutes we played with more energy than we have all season. Then it left us. Whether that's mental or physical (not fit enough) is debatable. It's probably a bit of both. Either way it needs to be addressed.
  5. Old Bulldog

Wooden spoon

It will be a clear Sptember.
  6. Old Bulldog

Time to tell it how it is

It's more about the coach than any individual players.
  7. Old Bulldog

Raelen Castle on Sterlo tonight!

You are a sad case of immaturity meets self anger.
  8. Old Bulldog

Round 9 NRL - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team and Discussion Thread

Thank you. That is the truth and demands answers. With our lower grades also struggling (seemingly) for enthusiasm, is there something going on behind the scenes? We deserve answers.
  9. Old Bulldog

mbye mistakes

Yes, only Lichhaa there. It was on T-Rex's side but he was nowhere to be seen on this and several other occasions.
  10. Old Bulldog

A spine of Hodkinson-Perrett-Lichaa(under Hasler's instructions) is not good enough

The most embarassing moment last night was at the back-end when Moses dropped the ball. He wasn't expecting it. There was nobody leading us forward, organising the next play. They all just looked at each other with a "no-idea what I'm suppoded to do" look. If Des doesn't highlight that moment...
  11. Old Bulldog

Merchandise ideas

A Bulldogs callendar highlighting game days - with plenty of pics and profiles. Also a cheaper fridge magnet liting the season's draw.
  12. Old Bulldog

Round 9 NRL - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team and Discussion Thread

Several people on here were predicting an upset. Well, they got one. I'm really pissed off withis performance. One-out forward play, no Hodkinson again, too bloody shallow ....and not enough physicality in defence. I expected more of this seaqson, but we look like a bottom four side at the moment.
  13. Old Bulldog

Round 9 NSWCUP / NYC Team & Discussion Thread

He's coaching under the Des Hasler style of play instruction. As soon as we lose our best up-front forwards we struggle to create anything. IMO it's the structure that's wrong.