Recent content by nikki_luvz_yaz

1. N

Does anyone know...

Does anyone know if there are any muslim holidays i.e ramadan that start today?
  2. N

+x Anyone Have The final game of 2002 pictures when we swamped the field?? +x

hey i kno dis may sound realli silly but as i was onli 10 when this happened and didnt realli follow the footy, cood anyone tell me what happend this night plz?
  3. N

bebo not workin

is anyone elses bebo not workin?
  4. N

Help: Hair cut pics

im trying to find some pictures off the internet off a hair style so i can show the hair dresser what i want but i cant find the right picture. The style is kind of like short choppy layers up the top with long hair not like a mullet because u leave quite a bit of hair down the bottom...
  5. N

America's Next Top Model Series 7...

yay! melrose i hated melrose she was obviously really insecure
  6. N

My new phone

does anyone know how to change the time on the phone?
  7. N

My new phone

People might remember a few weeks ago i lost my phone and today i got a new pink motorolla V3 has anyone else got this one and found it to be good? thanks
  8. N

The New Adventures Of Old Christine

lol yea i was watchin it with my mum i liked her better as elaine in seinfield
  9. N

Which players have you met?

i met 9 players of da dogs in june...best day of my life mum sed she'd never seen me smiling so much lol
  10. N

Why??

becos the a55holes r hot lol
  11. N

Chirstmas Thread....

our xmas tree still isn up....lol
  12. N

First Crush?

his name was brodie n i was 5...i kissed him on the hand and i hated him wen i saw him talking to anotha girl at the bubbler :(
  13. N

Lost my Phone

lol its not found! ma sister jst came out saying she had found it but she was lying :(