Recent content by MYMUSTANG

1. M

10 year cycle

Im sure in 1995 we won from sixth position!!! Here is a paragraph taken from an article written in 2012, quoting Chris Anderson. Yet Anderson is quick to remind you that way back in 1995, the ARL actually used this same finals format - now being revived by the Independent Commission in 2012 -...
  2. M

Possible Bulldogs vs Manly teams this week

Very Hard to see Browne playing after what he has been through with the surgery to his head!!!
  3. M

Foxsports: Dogs Attack

And Centre!!!!! Points were always going to be difficult this year!! We can still win with our Defence as we did earlier in the season.
  4. M

bulldogs Media release Re Lachlan Burr

Lachlan Burr to Join Titans Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs back rower Lachlan Burr has today confirmed he will join the Gold Coast Titans in 2015. Burr has signed a two-year contract that will see him move north and play for the Titans through until at least the end of 2016. The Revesby...
  5. M

Fullback Discussion

My tip is Hoffman is still a very good chance!
  6. M

INTERCTIVE: Sum up 2013 like Rothfield

SAINT " James Graham - Despite the way last year ended, you have to admire the man's efforts this year. Consistent performer, hard-toiler and the cornerstone of the Bulldogs pack." Totally Agree with you CK! I will just add that his finish in 2012 may have effected the team in 2013 in more ways...
  7. M

is greg eastwood back next week

Last Night I heard Ennis Say its good to have everyone back except Greg! Iterview by Lara on the Matty johns Show!!!
  8. M

Consolidated "I enjoy whinging about TRex" thread.

Agree, but I think it coincides with the fact he is playing less Minutes!!! Not an 80min type player!
  9. M

Sandor Earl: Yes or No

He Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Fergo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. M

Give goal kicking back to Inu

Ye! Still don't know why Hodko gave him that Kick. Is he carrying a niggle that is affecting his kicks? If I remember correctly the kick he gave to Inu was after he scored the try!!!
  11. M

What the **** is going on , like really????????

My Take is we are trading a Barbarina for a Lexus! Still walking away with the Cash!!!! Nice Deal.
  12. M

Finucane V Eastwood

very likely!!!
  13. M

Oh Sam, how you've changed!

Just Like the dragons game when Sam Scored the try and the cameraman kept the vision of Franky on the screen! Even after Franky kept pointing to Sam!!!!!