Recent content by mygdok

1. M

A team of former Bulldogs never to play first grade

Got into a conversation with someone about former Bulldogs players who have played first grade elsewhere (or top grade rugby union), yet never played first grade for us, and whether we could make a full team out of those players. This also includes juniors. Only ones of note that come to mind...
  2. M

ROOSTERS - Martin Kennedy Suspended for two years.

I could just picture the mic coming down as you said that
  3. M

Thomas McGrady to take next step with Bulldogs

And they all eventually come to the Bulldogs
  4. M

Who is getting a Bulldogs Birth Certificate?

In regards to the birth certificate, I think you will find that it is a"commemorative" birth certificate, and not an official birth certificate. Still issued by the government but not usable as a form of identification.
  5. M

NRL Club Day on Fox Sports

They did the parra game last time...so this time they are going for different games
  6. M

NRL Club Day on Fox Sports

Having a flick through the channels on Foxtel, and noticed that they are doing the NRL Club Day thing again on Fox Sports. Does anyone have any idea when the Bulldogs will be on?
  7. M

2nd Super League player suspended after sleeping with teammate's missus this year

At the time the rumours were that Anasta had an affair with Sherwins wife, had an affair with Lolesi's wife, and had an affair with someone else's wife (can't remember who). And there was a picture that did the rounds of Anasta with a woman who looked quite a lot like Sherwin's wife (of course...
  8. M

Dogs vs Cowboys Opening 2016 NRL Season

Of course, for the NRL, that handful of 50's is probably 50 cent coins
  9. M

Bulldogs membership

Gotta love the ads on here. Whether I get a Bulldogs membership or not I haven't decided yet... But I found it funny that one of the ads i came across today was advertising storm memberships
  10. M

Talkin sport interview this afternoon between 5 and 6

Stuck up here on the Gold Coast...could someone write about what is discussed?
  11. M

A Player we should sign!!!!!

Yeah, and then the NRL would just find some way of banning his skills, like they did to our team in 2012
  12. M

The best use for T.Williams 2016

Best use for tony Williams is as a door at ANZ Stadium...although Des would still probably be able to knock it off its hinges.
  13. M

Members and fans left in lurch

I am thinking that after the whole Andrew Fifita and Matautia fiascos, the Bulldogs won't announce any signings until every part of the contract is signed, and then registered with the NRL and rubber stamped
  14. M

An observation

2012, bulldogs vs Melbourne grand final. Melbourne fresh off their salary cap scandal, make the grand final. Season of redemption win. 2014 grand final, bulldogs vs souths. Souths, the darlings of the NRL, no grand final for 43 years. Season of redemption win. 2015. Cronulla have never been...