Recent content by mixa79

1. M

Rumour Kristian Woolf new coach ??

If flanno gets the gig we are completely fucked for a long time. He will choose son Kyle even if he has a broken leg. He has had numerous chances and he is proven to be SHIT. WHEN THE FUCK are you all going to wake up FFS.
  2. M

Lewis > Averillo and Flanagan

Definitely keep Lewis and fuck off flanagan please. What drugs was whoever signed him on
  3. M

Gould is still being chased by the bulldogs!

He hates us no thanks. Prove me wrong
  4. M

Armchair Coach Championship

You kidding mate with the option of Pearce ffs he likes fu&@ing dogs
  5. M

Opinion Shane flanagan

ESL don’t want him either we are stuck with the shmuck shithouse performance by all PATHETIC
  6. M

News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

Souths are unloading jimmy the jet they will get him not as fullback though
  7. M

News Price Cut: Axe Hovers Over Bulldogs Icon

Steve price proved he is a piece of shit. The way he handled the departures of players at end of season was disgraceful to say the least please give him the boot
  8. M

Bulldogs line up for next year

What drugs you on seriously.
  9. M

Moving Players On

Lewis is a great defender needs to work on attack for sure I’m willing to give him a go under Barrett as I think he will improve
  10. M

Opinion What was the most pleasing thing about today's win?

Wakeham was shocking when he came on absolute rubbish. Lewis should have stayed on and we would have left them at zero.
  11. M

Possible Rd 1 team

What drugs are you on
  12. M

Can we drag these refs off the field

Reimis Smith tackle what a great one. Only to be ruled a penalty on the 50 metre mark for being quicker than the opposition. Fuck me what a joke
  13. M

Opinion Something more important than 2 points

Get over it they tried hard today, played hard and to me won on effort. If a few 50/50 calls went our way we could have won, as crap as our attack is i honestly thought we were in the game.
  14. M

Clean out has commenced

Dont know about you guys but I think the clean out is a good thing and the only way forward. The only players I’d keep is Jackson and Klemmer, Pay is doing a great job under the circumstances giving our young guys a go and dropping shit ***** who don’t deserve the jersey.