Recent content by MexicanHat

1. MexicanHat

Age Difference

Fiddy Shades.
  2. MexicanHat

4/5! Why so negative?

Have to say, all hail King Barba who pretty much won it for us.
  3. MexicanHat

4/5! Why so negative?

In my humble opinion, we made alot of silly mistakes and let in easy tries, howeverrrrrr the hot weather seemed to have affected everyone. The Titans did play well, they had something to prove and I think the Bulldogs did a good job of keeping them down. It wasn't the Bulldogs best...
  4. MexicanHat

Marquee Sydney

Half of the Bulldogs' supporters crowd were spotted lining up last night, ratties and all.
  5. MexicanHat

QANTAS grounded indefinitely

Flying Qantas these days is like watching an episode of the Golden Girls, except the flight attendants don't have smiles. Qantas is the joke of Australia, they used to be the benchmark for service but they are terrible now. Instead of trying to fix their rusty aircrafts, the CEO is writing...
  6. MexicanHat

Car Choice Need Opinions

Can pick up 2010 Mazda 3's for around $20k or bit less. If you want sporty, try the SP25, might need to get one a few years older though for that price range. Great fuel economy and they're quite powerful. But seriously, I wouldn't be taking too much advice from a footy forum.
  7. MexicanHat

Ennis heartened by Bulldogs' depth

This is correct, He explained this to a few of us recently. It's because Canterbury and St George boarder each other which makes it confusing...
  8. MexicanHat

Osama bin laden dead

That pic is real as ay bru, especially since they ruhed to bury him at sea. olols Bin soup Ladle should be an American hero, he's singlehandedly recovered their dollar.
  9. MexicanHat

Coaching staff ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

I'm actually not that disappointed, I didnt expect we'd have a good start to the season. The 1st half of the season I expected us to lose, maybe the odd win here and there. The fact we won 3 in a row is a great start, we cant expect miracles every week. We have some key injuries at the moment...
  10. MexicanHat

Bulldogs Army owe the players an apology

Blame it on the rain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwrL9MV6jSk
  11. MexicanHat

Bulldogs Army owe the players an apology

I was at the game, soaking wet, didnt hear the Bulldogs army at all. Infact at most games this year they can barely be heard. The Dragons army were loud enough considering it was at the SCG and the noise wasn't echoing like it does at ANZ.
  12. MexicanHat

Habib

13. MexicanHat

Habib

rawr
  14. MexicanHat

Habib

Chill bro