Recent content by MariaZ

1. M

Rd 7 vs Broncos 3-2-1

3. TPJ.. his offloads are legendary, 2. Shoupp, 1. Kiraz
  2. M

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

The devoted supporter that I am I actually backed them to win... lol ... but what is worse is I cannot believe I did not cash out at half time! What was I thinking??
  3. M

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Like I said. Each to their own.
  4. M

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Thank you for your well wishes for my son and so sorry to hear about your brother in law. Hope he has fully recovered. Just curious was he on a Ventilator and medicated with Remdesivir?
  5. M

Bulldogs Covid Cases

I appreciate your prayers for them. Thank you so much.
  6. M

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Really? Well let me give you some other failures of science regarding this issue. I have a 23 yo son that was coerced into taking the injection to keep his job. After taking the Pfizer last October he has never been the same! He has suffered electric shocks down his leg (spasms) and on and off...
  7. M

If you were Gus, what would you be saying to Baz?

Don’t know what Gus would say but here is what the fans would say! https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSdAW6MBH/
  8. M

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Science is not always the way. The 7 astronauts that were on the Challenger space shuttle also followed the science, and sadly we all know how that ended. I say each to their own!
  9. M

Dad jokes

My son said mum which ring comes after the engagement and marriage ring? Is it the eternity ring? .. I replied No son.... .after the marriage ring comes the SUFFER-RING!
  10. M

I quit smoking

Well done! For me the first few weeks were the hardest and then it just got easier as the months went by! Now it has been 7 years! I was smoking 15 to 20 cigarettes per day and use to get up most mornings with a sore throat and a heavy cough! I took up swimming and I have never felt so good...
  11. M

What are The Solutions Mr Gould ?

Yes but my biggest concern is if they do not win several games in the first few rounds, is that we will have a repeated scenario of the last couple of years where players get caught up in a losing streak and cannot find a way to win games!
  12. M

What are The Solutions Mr Gould ?

100% agree and with our current crop, he needs to win at least 3 from the first 6 games! Sick of hearing that previous coaches did not have the right herd!
  13. M

Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I agree we need more spine quality but it is round 23 and imo not one of the players have shown any great improvement at all this year! That’s a worry!
  14. M

Renouf atoni signs with roosters

Might be true but it’s the players that have that mongrel Playing style these days that are out most of the year due to suspensions! Our team forwards are a great example of this!