Recent content by manlyfan01

1. M

FRIGGN Manly

blue&gold, no truer words have been spoken. As for my bitter rivals, that would have to be Newcastle (bloody drug cheats), then canterburry and Eels (mainly because of Fitzgibbon, idiot), Brisbane is high in my hate list too!!!!
  2. M

FRIGGN Manly

Well latest news i JUST heard is that they are secretly having a meeting with eachother and going to offer Monas a 3 year contract. Most of the bitterness was caused by his idiot Manager. Things will sort itself out. Whatever everyone here thinks of Manly the fact is that we are on the top of...
  3. M

FRIGGN Manly

Well Danish i didn't get to see the game so i cannot really comment on how the game went. But for whatever reason i knew that roosters fans would be making up excuses after excuses about how they lost. We won we won fair and square. I really didn't come here to gloat, i was acutally very...
  4. M

FRIGGN Manly

A draw with Souths??????. As i said, a little to pre-mature to start saying you are going to kick butt in the finals!!!!
  5. M

FRIGGN Manly

it's a little too pre mature to start thinking about finals, you have to start winning games and getting from 12th place. WIth Souths and Newcastle you will get the 2 points but face it, you aren't going so well. SO before you start talking about how you are going to belt everyone in the...
  6. M

FRIGGN Manly

Well well well looks who's getting upset!!!!. Anyway there is only one thing for me to say at the moment. WE ARE THE CHAMPIOINS!!!. told ya we would win!! :p :D
  7. M

FRIGGN Manly

Not really, don't have expectations for us to go to the grand final this year, maybe maybe not top 4 but defenantly top 8!!!!. I expect to get even better every year though!!!!
  8. M

FRIGGN Manly

Well this week you guys will defenantly win without a doubt. You might get up to the top 8, yet you might not. You guys aren't exactly bringing the house down this season, so if you do make it to the finals your chances of getting belted are pretty good.
  9. M

FRIGGN Manly

A bit cold there eh KE!!!. Hazmac, ok table means nothing till round26, so i guess you won't be worried about your position untill round 26 when it's too late to move from 12th to the top 8!!!
  10. M

FRIGGN Manly

boiling my ass off. u?
  11. M

FRIGGN Manly

FP11, how am i dellusional????. Have a look at us on the ladder compared to you guys on the ladder. Then we will see who's the dimwit!
  12. M

FRIGGN Manly

:-) sure will
  13. M

FRIGGN Manly

Florida Since 2003
  14. M

FRIGGN Manly

ANyway guys, it's 10pm at night and goto go. Nice chatting/dabating with all
  15. M

FRIGGN Manly

Yeh i admit it's been around 7 or 8 years since we seen the finals. But don't start thinking it will never happen to you. every football team in the world goes through bad spots, even for as long as we did. And keep in mind it was mainly because we had no money because we gave most of ours...