Recent content by #LEBANESE VAMPIRE#

1. L

A common sense approach to ridiculous press and ignorant people.

The bitter pills which journalistists like to distirbute on a wholesale basis should be taken with the grain of salt they deserve and in the main are. The unfortunate thing is that these days village's no longer have 1 idiot. There are now several preaching to the ignorant and abhorant and in...
  2. L

Zoo Magazine ****

The bitter pills which journalistists like to distirbute on a wholesale basis should be taken with the grain of salt they deserve and in the main are. The unfortunate thing is that these days village's no longer have 1 idiot. There are now several preaching to the ignorant and the abhorant and...
  3. L

All time fave song/s

Soul to Squeeze, My Friends and Otherside. All sung by the Chilli Pepper's and all ring true with myself.
  4. L

What are you addicted to/can't live without???

The only other thing I couldn't live without is my daughter
  5. L

The Best NRL Stadium.

I agree with Huntress with what he/she said. It's also good to go there and watch them lose most of the time. :roflol: :beeyotch: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm hoy cccccccccchhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkkksssssss
  6. L

What are you addicted to/can't live without???

The DOGS, playing footy, all my DOGS gear, SEX, The Chilly Pepper's and of cause a nice big bottle of Bundaberg's finest
  7. L

The Best NRL Stadium.

Sandcrap Stadium by far. You are close to the action, it's a great atmosphere whether there is 1000 people or 50,000 as the whole place echoes and the free public transport to and from games always makes a game a big event in the p!$$ drinking stakes.
  8. L

Hangover Cures Anyone....

The only cure for when you get sh!tted is to stay absolutely SH!TTED. It's worked for me for the last 6 days cause all I see know is little green :alien: running round. Now where's my gun so I can get rid of them :bluboomte
  9. L

Wing Blinded by a right from clubmate Morely

Hey look it's the wing and morley show :boxing_sm . Hey look it's wing's pre game warm up :bart:
  10. L

Usually when morley tells him "it's your turn now" he usually just :moon: . Maybe morley's aim is as poor as his tackling style. :stroke: I think there is better chances of :pigfly: than there is of that. HOw good are these new emoticons. I don't even have to go outside for a...
  11. L

What a whinging bitch. He'd be used to copping the left overs in the eye. I think because the rorters haven't been in the papers lately for wing to squeeze his mug in there so they concocted this to resurrect their flagging notoriety.
  12. L

the NEW simpsons thread

Homer: But thats ok Marge becauce YOU'VE got a Gambling problem
  13. L

the NEW simpsons thread

Skinner: Noooooooooooooooooooooo, johnny. Bart: Cool I wrecked his brain.
  14. L

Freedom At Last, Oh Yeah and Drunk As 10 Men

so am i hey i tried out evry face thingy and it woldnt let me do it. that bites
  15. L

The Wall: Rest In Peace

dont worry the novelty will wear off once a few of us get stuck into them and send them packing wit there tails stuffed between there legs :D