Recent content by -Kurry-

1. K

Parramatta shooting

Some of the middle Eastern crime squad are located in that building. Good chance it isn't a religious/politically motivated thing, rather than an individual butt hurt of a certain little group/family/boy who have considered them self offended and went to get revenge. Kid was probably trying to...
  2. K

Death Row Meal

Haha I doubt it. I'm fairly certain some states allow for a final conjugal visit in the days prior to execution. That being said, if you're on death row, it's more appropriate that they go **** them self.
  3. K

Death Row Meal

Chicken parmigiana and good chips with toum. Big Mac. Piece of KFC chicken. Dr. Pepper and then Apple juice. Massive slice of baked caramel cheesecake with proper vanilla bean ice cream. They're pretty much the foods of all groups I'll get cravings for. Then massive diarrhea on the...
  4. K

Assassin's Update Thread [Restricted - R18+]

There's quite a few dickwads I know, just give me the word and I'll rip out their hearts for you. A butter knife will be okay for my transplant attempt, right? ;)
  5. K

Assassin's Update Thread [Restricted - R18+]

Just reading through this, and I gotta say you're doing an admirable job keeping it light hearted, ASSASSIN. Thoughts are with you mate, hope everything goes smoothly and you get that heart. Keep well, KE Sr. :)
  6. K

Rugby league in shock over deaths of two young rising stars

With no mention of cause of death, and a link to Lifeline at the bottom....can only think suicide? Or an accidental alcohol (or related etc) death? They normally don't broadcast those. Either way, terribly sad for everyone involved. :(
  7. K

CK's half-assed version of a KE survey.

1. It's midnight. You've got munchies. What are we having ? Toast. Toast is so ****ing underrated when it comes to the snack life. 2. Time at the beach isn't complete without ..... ? Calippo ice-block and/or fish and chips. Stems from childhood habits. 3. Fishing or Golf : Which sucks more...
  8. K

Advice needed - Knee Joint Pain

Pain Away Arthritis spray has been a really beneficial aid to subdue my knee pain. It's a fairly intensive regime, spray and rub minimum 5 times a day. But with increased training and weight lifting, and being a fatty walking up the stairs sounding like a gravel driveway, it's been surprisingly...
  9. K

(Syd ONLY) Open casting call - "Mesmerised"

The cynical bastard in me would love to challenge a hypnotist to try his best. Whilst mindful meditation and deep relaxation are beneficial (and real), I'd love to witness any "please cooperate" requests that go on for these entertainment segments. Has anyone here been successfully hypnotized...
  10. K

Happy Birthday Kurry !!! :)

Oh, wow. I would've thought I was a long forgotten ghost by now. Thanks, gentlemen.
  11. K

Ignoring users part 2

Zing. ;) Edit: no GIF funnies uploaded from smart phones. Is this 2003, or something?
  12. K

Ignoring users part 2

Can someone summarize what the OP said? I'm currently ignoring him. He smells funny.
  13. K

Annoying Car Trends.

The eyelashes have to be my biggest loathed accessory yet. Sold my car to a person I know, and she put them on. Needless to say, it made me furious to the point I wanted to burn it to relieve my ex-baby of her shame. Oh, and any stickers. 95% piss me off. Especially ralli-art motifs on a stock...
  14. K

Charlotte Dawson Found Dead

Well, she did have that hospitalization incident a while back, so I'd presume it was some form of overdose again.
  15. K

Charlotte Dawson Found Dead

Woah. Suicide, it seems. http://mobile.news.com.au/national/tv-celebrity-charlotte-dawson-found-dead-at-her-sydney-home/story-e6frfkp9-1226834547331 CHARLOTTE Dawson has been found dead at her Woolloomooloo home. The popular television presenter is understood to have been found by a security...