Recent content by KroniK

1. K

Sherwin return?

That grubber was Roberts, Regarding kicks there was a hellish gusty wind in sydney today which would account for the erratic kicking at times. Sherwin isn't the mesiah...he's just a very out of form boy. If anything was to wake up Sherwin it would be Roberts he now has competition for that...
  2. K

Re-sign someone already!!!!

Quaid the prob was with all the hype surrounding sbw, the dogs had to make a sizable offer to counter the other offers floating around, there was just no way around it. I know every bulldog fan would have been spitting chips if the dogs let him go.
  3. K

Re-sign someone already!!!!

baz It's not like sbw after signing the contract decided hey i'll go out and really get myself a nasty injury. Nor when negotiating contracts can anyone forsee a bad injury run coming. Do you expect the club to consult with clairvoyants before signing a player?
  4. K

is folkes still the man for the job

Are you serious I'm speechless
  5. K

Maitua Performance...

lol yep A lot of people are showing very little understanding of the basic concepts of running a team. There is no doubt when Shifty is in top form he is a great player but we haven't seen that type of form since 2004, thats 2 years ago. Yet people expect him just to be promoted back into 1st...
  6. K

Maitua Performance...

I cannot fathom how you guys expect the 2 new halves to be throwing around the ball after a loss like the newcastle loss...thats is just asking for trouble. I have seen a few people say that Sherwin will be back next week, he won't be, he won't be back till he can show he's worthy of being...
  7. K

my view of both grades

It may have been a "boring" game as you say but with our playmaker dropped to the reserve grade side and a halves pairing with little time to familarize themselves with each other. Would you not think Folkes would be saying to the boys lets get the basics right? We got the basics right we...
  8. K

Brent Sherwin Dropped, NECESSARY ??

No matter what his personal problems are, he is a professional sportsman and the guy is being paid damn well and isn't performing to his ablilities. As the playmaker he is an integral part of the team and needs this kick in the pants or the Doggies will be doing nothing this season :(
  9. K

Andrew Walker comeback

Lol good call....FYI walker played fullback for the Wallabies, the guy has some serious talent, you don't get into the Wallablies if your crap. I hope the guy has rehabed himself, cause it's a shame to see such talent wasted. With our club depth in the backs being well below par, just look at...
  10. K

The Official Mason V Anasta thread.

Hmm hard to say in the past few weeks our forwards have been dominated, we have extremly raw backs, so it's isn't the platform for the halves to shine and then on top of that sherwins out so i can hardly say Anasta isn't trying, from what i've seen he's been trying his guts out, Big willie has...
  11. K

2GB Commentators on Holdsworth

It's funny we want the players to be loyal to the club but look at you guys, yet all year you've collectively (not all) had the knives out for Mason and Anasta. Once Mason resigns ...oh we love him again. Yes Anasta is leaving the club but that is next season, this is 2005. The good old...
  12. K

Should Patten have been sin binned?

I would have to agree with you there, There was sod all chance of scoring. But it was a foul.
  13. K

Eagle Rule

Nothing like gracious winners. Honestly guys it's this kind of stuff that gives the club a bad rep. We won there's no need to start insulting them. All it does is give oposing club fans amunition against us. Jesus have you people learnt nothing ffs