Recent content by Klemhammer

1. Klemhammer

Official Bergamin and Carr released

Looks like we're betting on okunbur to be our winger next year FG Hoppa Smith Holland Chricton Cerruto NSW Cup Meaney Okunbur Harper ---- Montoya
  2. Klemhammer

Toomaga is gonna be a star

100% agree, his last two game has solidified him being in top 17 next year, his foot work before the line is insane and has power behind his runs aswell, just needs to improve his defense and fitness but that stuff you learn whilst playing first grade
  3. Klemhammer

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

Hoppa Smith Holland Cerruto Bergamin/Chrichton/Meaney Foran Lewis Tolman Lichaa Klemmer CHN Martin Jackson Woolford Sue Toomaga Elliot
  4. Klemhammer

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

Morgan Harper will end the season in the centre slot
  5. Klemhammer

Current 2019 Line Up

1. Hoppa/ Meaney 2. Bergamin 3. Crichton 4. Holland 5. Smith 6. Lewis 7. Foran 8. Tolman 9. Brown 10. Klemmer 11. RFM 12. Martin 13. Jackson 14. Woolford 15. Ogden 16. Fualalo 17. Elliot
  6. Klemhammer

Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Good stuff from Elliot, Lewis, Martin, Preist, Smith,
  7. Klemhammer

How the F did we lose that one?

Just happy we scored that many points and have found our new 5/8
  8. Klemhammer

Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

I’m in absolute awe of Lachlan’s game, he is the future halves for us, his defensive technique is so good and the kicks he does has range and precision and on top of that his penalty kicks to the sideline go further than 20mins (cough hodko,Reynolds, Frawley, Foran cough)
  9. Klemhammer

THIS.... is what I've been waiting for.

Finally our team looks like it has enough stamina for 80mins rather than exploding out the gates then having no energy left for the later stages of the game
  10. Klemhammer

Montoya a centre WTF

Idk about Montoya as a center, he doesn’t have a pass or good post contact meters which is a very helpful trait
  11. Klemhammer

How did Lewis & Ogden go?

Looks like we have a Jake Trbojevic as a half on defense, oh my Lewis’s defense is first class,
  12. Klemhammer

2018 Trial V Raiders (Legal Stream link in first post)

wasnt the scheduled start at 6?
  13. Klemhammer

Anderson and Peponis mend Bulldogs fences

They are putting all their streaming funds into the meet between Anderson and Peponis instead
  14. Klemhammer

Lock position debate

I think Frawley is better off in the prop position and stay there for 80minutes so Jackson can be subbed off for Klemmer in the second row
  15. Klemhammer

Is Foran the #1 Signing

I'd take Maloney over Foran