Recent content by kingdog

1. K

Crisp joins the 300 club on departure.

Crisp is a good Nsw cup player but I don't think he could be a good consistent first grader.. I think Nathan Massey isthe future number one of the club.. If I was in anyway involved in the club I would be grooming him for first grade from now for when patten decides to retire
  2. K

Someone pls explain

anyone sitting here that is giving **** to price about getting knocked otu doestn deserve to live bet allt he dogs supporters were his number one fan when he was at the club no1 has any right to sit here and give ti to him bout gettin knocked out What knee did price give him? the lil...
  3. K

Final position on the table

Top four spot is good enough for me Will struggle in next few weeks, Think we still need and have two or three losses in us
  4. K

Final position on the table

Anywhere in the top four will put is in a good position for the finals, with what should be our full squad by then
  5. K

Grinding Matches Against Good Sides

To those who have come on and had a discussion on this thread I thank you for not coming on an attacking me about my opinion, And attacking me about my all star team. Means alot to me, I dont come on this forum to get abused and attacked when I am just hear to talk about the team i support!
  6. K

Woopty Doo. You queer ****! Why would you bring up my All star side anyways, If u wanna do that Personal Message me, not ****ing attack me on a thread i have put up to discuss with people who here want to talk about football not ****ing give it to others, next time you go to comment on a thread...
  7. K

Was very worried but i was very proud of them as well, showed alot of guts Was just worried that might be a problem wanted to see if anyone else thought so Instead i get my head taken off by retards who think they know it all
  8. K

and [plus my all star steam was made like two years ago just never taken it off HAHA retarded c-u-n-t's just for you guys ill change it but can use **** off we are here to discuss something about the club not about my SIG so dont leave your comment
  9. K

Mate your a dead set f-u-c-k-i-n-g idiot!! king dog has nothing to do with a bulldogs thing you f-u-c-k-i-n-g idiot!! So if you dont mind go jump off a bridge!! I really dont care if retards like you dont take me serious I am putting this thread up to discuss what i think may be a problem...
  10. K

one game? All our losses we have had the chances to win and failed to against quality opposition not a good sign for finals
  11. K

Were never tough games like tonight
  12. K

Tonight really worried me.. Yes we might have not had Hannant and lost Warburton early But we have struggled to close off tight games against quality opposition. Even Newcastle we came back and had the chances to turn the game and didnt! Against St George we still should of got Two points...
  13. K

Panthers : Joel Romelo in Toyota Cup

Panthers 40-26 Joel Romelo was an aussie schoolboy in a side with the likes of Israel Folau, Peni Tagive, CHris Sandow, Mitchell Pearce, Will Mataka, Chris Lawrence and alot more Im pretty sure he was haha
  14. K

Bulldogs Players in NSW 18s and 16s

I would have to totally agree with that! His gets beat way to easily defensively Although he would be good versatile player off the bench, I think Massey and Burr are the only chances. Massey last year played off the bench, So if they go with William Hopoate at fullback I reckon Massey...