Recent content by kebbo

1. kebbo

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 10 | Bulldogs v Knights | Hunter Stadium *spoilers*

13/14 keep hodko (would also be delicious for my fantasy team :D)
  2. kebbo

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 10 | Bulldogs v Knights | Hunter Stadium *spoilers*

Who will kick goals? straight back to Inu? Hodko has been doing a solid job
  3. kebbo

Bulldog Barba tells Origin to "Come at me bro!"

Barba is a freak but no way will they pick him! they have to move brother greg to the number 1...maybe a bench spot for Barba, would be deadly coming on last 20 mins of the game or something and shredding!
  4. kebbo

Luke MacDougall - How quick is he??

they also had shannon walker before he went to rugby 7's he was the quickest i've seen. Played against him when i was younger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JB_7Pb7K4Y
  5. kebbo

Im pretty sure he hunted someone down against the sharks, cant remember who
  6. kebbo

I know he has been to a variety of clubs but how quick is he actually?? I remember in his game the other week before he done his elbow they were saying hes the quickest at the dogs?? or something along that line, or am i completely wrong
  7. kebbo

The Consolidated Boxing Thread

and im a rich man now :)
  8. kebbo

The Consolidated Boxing Thread

only way greene will win is by knockout...got it for 4.50 on sportsbet, come on greene! even though deep down i know roy is going to towel him up
  9. kebbo

will the US OPEN final be live on nbn?

does anybody know if channel 9's coverage of the mens final tomorrow morning at 9 is live?
  10. kebbo

Todays Players that remind you of the past

dont get me started on cszkowksiskai
  11. kebbo

GC Titans Vs Warriors

i tipped the warriors...hopefully an upset is on the cards
  12. kebbo

Rd 15 - Dogs V Panthers : First and Last Try Scorers !

im on goodwin for first try scorer with my last dollar in my sportsbet account haha i think he was paying 8 bucks....come on bryson haha!
  13. kebbo

The good and bad of our new Recuits

only time will really tell how our recruits will go next year...cant wait!! go the blue and white
  14. kebbo

Who will be pairing up with Josh Morris at centre???

Idris for sure! kids a gun
  15. kebbo

Round 18 Discussion Thread Broncos V Bulldogs

going to be a super tough match but hopefully the doggies can lift, going to be hard after the heartbreak of monday night though