Recent content by KambahOne

1. KambahOne

Science Stuff

https://www.smh.com.au/national/queensland/redo-the-textbooks-earth-has-more-layers-than-we-thought-20230221-p5cm8f.html Groundbreaking research has confirmed that the Earth has five internal layers, not four, with scientists identifying the difference at the heart of the planet. The currently...
  2. KambahOne

Indigenous voice to parliament

In a sense they are, but they are usually hamstrung by being in a political party and have to toe the party line. This voice will be independent of party politics and will be able to advise whatever party is in government at the time.
  3. KambahOne

Bankstown family punchup!

Size 15...I had no idea your dad is Sideshow Bob. :grinning:
  4. KambahOne

Haven't heard that, but I'm still of the opinion Indigenous people need something like this Voice to Parliament, something they can call theirs and something future generations can make use of.
  5. KambahOne

I'm voting yes, but my indigenous wife and son are voting no. Go figure. And I'm voting yes even though I've seen first hand what indigenous people do to indigenous people when in positions of self governance and power. ATSIC was rife with cronyism, nepotism, embezzlement and massive corruption...
  6. KambahOne

Religious Discussion Thread

That is one fine set of blinkers you wear, they must fit well to narrow your vision so much.
  7. KambahOne

Science Stuff

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20230124-europe-s-juice-spacecraft-ready-to-explore-jupiter-s-icy-moons Europe's JUICE spacecraft ready to explore Jupiter's icy moons Europe's JUICE spacecraft is all ready to embark on an eight-year odyssey through the Solar System to find out whether...
  8. KambahOne

Science Stuff

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/techandscience/the-latest-milky-way-survey-shows-off-an-incredible-332-billion-celestial-objects/ar-AA16Bseq The Latest Milky Way Survey Shows Off an Incredible 3.32 Billion Celestial Objects If you check in regularly to ScienceAlert, you'll be familiar with...
  9. KambahOne

Epiphany's.

Poorly worded, I meant when I got my first.
  10. KambahOne

Epiphany's.

I know what you mean man, this quote did my head in and I think you're right. I think it means families can have their own internal information biases without any of them realising it?
  11. KambahOne

Epiphany's.

A moment of great revelation or realisation. I've had a few, the moment I balanced my bike, the moment I understood blowjob, the moment I realised Thanos was right...I've had a recent one. I started watching White Noise on Netflix as I adore Adam Driver as an actor, and 13 minutes into the it...
  12. KambahOne

George Pell

Bravo Dan, bravo!!!
  13. KambahOne

George Pell

Pell believed in Hell, so it is my genuine hope he is currently being violently throat farked by a huge demon and that there is a line of them extending over the flaming horizon eager to take their turns. Good riddance to an utterly putrid human being.
  14. KambahOne

Official Au Revoir Dylan Napa

Round 7 2016 (I think) V the Scabbitohs, he took on their entire forward pack and smashed them, branded them all with huge hits including Sam Burgess twice. He'll reconnect with Skeletor at the Dolphins I'm assuming.
  15. KambahOne

News St Merge?

The Saint George Slappers...it works on multiple levels.