Recent content by JOHNY BULLDOG

1. JOHNY BULLDOG

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

I sure hope Bronson and Tracey play against their old club… they’re bound to have big games.. GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES [emoji190]
  2. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

Well the next few weeks will tell us if he has a future with us,is a has been or a never was [emoji3]
  3. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

This was beautiful [emoji7]
  4. JOHNY BULLDOG

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Said Jesus…. Than whack a stone hits the man straight in the head…. Jesus turns around and says cut it out Mary [emoji23]
  5. JOHNY BULLDOG

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Thanks for all the info and updates everyone…. Only watched the highlights from up here in sunny Tamworth but that along with the comments on here has me bloody excited [emoji38] Go the mighty Doggies woo hoo
  6. JOHNY BULLDOG

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

Let’s just all chill and “take a walk on the wild side” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  7. JOHNY BULLDOG

Hutchison Pre Season Press Conference

Well spoken young fella and looks great in our colours…. Nice broad shoulders…. He can whack alright
  8. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion Zac Montgomery

Well I love potato bake mmmm [emoji39]
  9. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion Pre Season Training

Well they certainly all look bloody fit that’s for sure [emoji106]
  10. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion Why Canterbury believes its utility player strategy can help get the club back on track

Ha ha yes well played sir….. wow I’m to old for that now [emoji23]
  11. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion Why Canterbury believes its utility player strategy can help get the club back on track

In the words of Jean-Claude Van Damme….. WRONG BET…. [emoji23]
  12. JOHNY BULLDOG

News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

I like this guy,I reckon he’s going to be massive for us this year…. We all make mistakes but putting ur hand up and taking accountability and learning from them is what matters…. He’s in blue and white now so I’m backing him [emoji106]
  13. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

Watch that hit on Foran cuz….. turned a cherry pie right in to jam [emoji23]
  14. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Ciraldo interview

I love our history but these days it means sweet f$ck all to most players…. Yes I comprehend it’s such a business now but when Dogs players go to Parra and all players chop and change it makes it a shambles…. Money has changed so much… I understand ***** need to look after their families but I...